Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Husband has left, anybody in same position?

(6 Posts)
strawberrycrumble Mon 18-Apr-16 14:30:04

Hi, iv been with my husband for a long time, one young child. He has left the family home telling me he doesn't want to be with me anymore and that he doesn't love me like he should.
Im so devastated, I love him so much, has anybody experienced this, currently going through it?

chloe2727 Mon 18-Apr-16 17:00:32

im going through the exact same thing..my partner left me friday...no reason as to why..im so so sorry you are going through the same pain as i am..i cant offer you any advice..but just know you are not alone...im going through it with you xxxx

housewifedesperate Mon 18-Apr-16 17:09:49

Hi strawberry crumble, same thing sort of happened to me. I'm not saying this will be the case with you but do be prepared for another woman.
Men do leave for reasons other than someone else but mostly do leave if there's someone else. I didn't believe for one second that my exh had anybody else but guess what?!! He was very deceitful as well which is the thing that hurt the most. Took quite a while after he left for the truth to come out but it did and now I'm glad I know.

Cat2014 Mon 18-Apr-16 17:13:04

Exact same thing here, my thread is in mental health. I am devastated. Where has your husband gone? Mine will be moving in with his parents. He hasn't gone yet though which is really hard

whatyouseeiswhatyouget Mon 18-Apr-16 17:41:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

housewifedesperate Mon 18-Apr-16 17:54:16

meant to say before, really sorry this has happened to you. I know first hand how horrible it is.
Please speak to people in rl and get some help with practical stuff. It really is devastating but you will get through it, honestly x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now