Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Bringing the fun back

(2 Posts)
Dontknow12 Sun 17-Apr-16 19:46:32

Together for 15 years and to be honest sex has decreased as time has gone on. We have had a rough time recently and he has hinted that things aren't fun anymore, my guess is he means sex. How do I get the spark back? Not interested in doing it everyday but just getting back to the point where it doesn't just feel like we are flatmates sad

1DAD2KIDS Sun 17-Apr-16 20:34:27

Can you get away somewhere? Create a special atmosphere away from the grind of everyday life. Some where private that is solely your space. Personally if you can find a place with a large double bath for two that could be nice. A few candles, some bubbly. It's a fun place you can be naked and comfortable around each other. Relax, enjoy a drink and each others company. I think the rest would just follow.

I would also advise if you are both nakered for daily life find a couple of days and have a rest on the first. After our first baby I booked a super romantic suite for a sexy new years eve. We both fell asleep by 9. Got woke up a 3am by a drunk couple having a bust up out side our room.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now