Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

What do I say to this?

(4 Posts)
Howtodealwiththis89 Thu 14-Apr-16 17:23:59

Had a talk with dh about his lack of interest in our sex lives, I said I instigate 99% of the time which I do, whenever I mention it he tries to change the subject or be silly. I said do you think I have a bigger sex drive he said no ? so what am I doing wrong here? He's just not interested most of the time and it's getting worse, like a slow recline and it's getting the same old too, nothing new and exciting? I can't understand what I'm doing wrong??

Joysmum Thu 14-Apr-16 17:40:27

I think the question you need to be asking him is if he's happy with your current sex life re content and frequency.

TheNaze73 Thu 14-Apr-16 17:53:39

Are there deeper problems afoot or is he stressed?

Howtodealwiththis89 Thu 14-Apr-16 18:13:01

We both work full time and have children but he never seems to try and make time or effort for us in bed anymore, he always says he will then never does?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now