Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Bumped into the ex!!!

(11 Posts)
Mummystar123 Tue 16-Feb-16 19:26:42

In b and q- I looked a mess too and he approached me and said ' so ur keeping the baby then, well just so you know I swear I'll have nothing to do with it, if you tell anyone I'm the dad I'll say your a liar'. I burst into tears and left. I can't believe he's being so horrible. I need hugs and chocolate. :-(sad

Pensfriends Tue 16-Feb-16 19:28:45

Sounds like you're well rid of him flowers

goddessofsmallthings Tue 16-Feb-16 19:29:12

What is the backstory? How did you come to get involved with such a callous twunt?

inlectorecumbit Tue 16-Feb-16 19:29:44

well DNA doesn't lie even if he does,

Keep away from this low life and enjoy your pregnancy flowers

Doingmyheadin2016 Tue 16-Feb-16 19:29:47

Next time, say the CMS will be in touch.

abbsismyhero Tue 16-Feb-16 19:33:17

chocolate

you're better off on your own raising your child on your own than having that twat involved in your life

i bet you looked good and happy that's why he wanted to drag you down

don't waste your tears on him he isn't worth it

find a seriously good put down if he tries it again use it with vengeance and walk away

like, christ no im not telling anyone you're the father you're lucky i even slept with you in the first place/sort of thing

my child is FAR to good to have scum like you in there life?

Alasalas Tue 16-Feb-16 19:34:42

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Alasalas Tue 16-Feb-16 19:35:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

pocketsaviour Tue 16-Feb-16 19:50:36

chocolate and an un-MN ((hug)) for you

B&Q eh? Shame you didn't have a a sledgehammer in hand! (Kidding...)

Now he knows there's no chance of talking you into a termination, the mask is really slipping and he's showing what a lowlife scumbag he is. Fucker.

Mummystar123 Wed 17-Feb-16 06:35:27

I agree since he realised I'm keeping the baby he has really shown his true colours. He got so nasty I had to block him and change my no, I guess the n/c has wound him up so He just let it all out when he saw me, thankfully my 1 year ol was asleep and I didn't have the other kids with me as I'm not sure that them being there would have stopped his outburst. I'm pleased really that he is just confirming to me that my decision to keep my baby and guck him off was the right one.

bb888 Wed 17-Feb-16 06:38:16

He sounds horrible, you are well rid.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now