Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

new relationship and friends

(4 Posts)
newbeginnings16 Mon 15-Feb-16 10:44:11

Been single 3 years now as was in a abusive relationship. I left him. Not been in any relationship since but have had a few kisses which went know further. Now late last year I met a lovely guy who I talk to a few times a week . I really would like to make things official but he's a friends ex. They are now in a new relationship and have been awhile. Where do I stand as wouldn't want to upset anybody

QuiteLikely5 Mon 15-Feb-16 10:46:15

I guess you should mention this to your friend and see what her take is on it as she might strongly disapprove then it falls I you to make a choice between the two

hellsbellsmelons Mon 15-Feb-16 13:04:22

I totally agree to having a chat with your friend about this.
May be that it's totally OK but you need to let them know in advance.

newbeginnings16 Mon 15-Feb-16 14:55:04

Maybe a deeper conversation needed as I have mentioned I like him but didn't get a response back . Thank you both

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now