Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

He's blocked me

(34 Posts)
Angieyy1 Fri 05-Feb-16 09:14:32

Hi posted yesterday about my 2 year relationship that's has ended ..... I sent him some messages yesterday just explain how he's lied to me and led me on and how he spoke about moving in, in front of my 13 year old son and how I was heartbroken ect .... So I never got a reply and I think he has blocked me now as my tests started to go through as green .... I know it's over I felt the need to tell him just what he has done and the consequence of that on my life but what kind of cold callous person can lie and pretend everything is ok when it's not and say thoses things and then just regard you like you didint mean anything to them.....because I never did .... I feel so low Iv actually got a pain in my heart and I feel physically sick. My head is pounding ..... Their is such a silence in my mind..... I can't explain it it's awful.... I have suffered with depression in the past and do not want to go there again but right now I can't even think straight xx

abbsismyhero Fri 05-Feb-16 09:18:17

don't bother telling him anything its not going to change how he feels he is not going to have a eureka moment and suddenly be a good person

work on yourself focus on yourself try and drink/eat normally take some baby steps you can get through this

flowers

RiceCrispieTreats Fri 05-Feb-16 09:18:20

You hardly ever can get others to acknowledge their own shitty behaviour.

The only thing you can do is feel secure in your own judgement and your own choices.

Vaginaaa Fri 05-Feb-16 09:24:30

You can't make people care when they don't. Your messages going through wouldn't change anything. He doesn't care. It's so hard to realise that about someone you care for and it hurts. You need to put your energy into caring for yourself and your ds now though.

Angieyy1 Fri 05-Feb-16 09:32:01

It's hard I know I guess it's knowing that it's final I kinda hoped he would change his mind and left it a month before I did contact him .... I feel like I'm ill a little bit as it doesn't feel like it's happened and it's not real .....the worst thing is my son asked when he could see him last night and I couldn't tell him...I just said he was working away for a while xx

Kirk123 Fri 05-Feb-16 09:33:57

Hi , my ex has blocked me too after I kept sending stupid mad texts , don't get like me after 11 months and still on a roller coaster of emotions , since he blocked me I have moved on , so take it as a positive he doesn't want you , and I know it hurts like nothing else on earth . Pm me if you more help

Angieyy1 Fri 05-Feb-16 09:51:58

Thank you it's only been a month and all is still raw I guess ....just before Xmas I asked if we were ok and he still wanted the same things moving in and eventually to get married and he said yes so I'm so hurt and I just needed to get it all out I felt why should he just get on with his life I wanted him to know what he's done by lying to me !!! Iv never normally text some one like that after a break up if some one doesn't want me I normally just do not contact them but I thought I was going to marry him and spend my life with him I can't even go on fb I have 2 years of pictures of me and my son and his family and girls and all his family on there it just seems so difficult right now and the fact I still love him

Kirk123 Fri 05-Feb-16 10:02:44

Me too , after31 years 2 kids the love of my life , I am grieving for the past and my planned future , I understand all your emotions ,it's the lies and the deceit, you and I will find someone who really does love us , but we just need to heal right now , sending you a virtul hug x

Kirk123 Fri 05-Feb-16 10:04:04

Btw I had to come off facebook , too painful to see everyone else's life so fantastic when I was broken hearted💔

Angieyy1 Fri 05-Feb-16 11:10:50

It's a terrible pain.... If only there was a tablet for it and 31 years is a very long time I'm so sorry to here that .... I know it's no consultation but my sons dad I was with for 16 years so I know how hard it is ..... I had rage in me when we split as he was having an affair and a completely different life with a different name and even a different name for our son it was soul destroying to find all this out and In all honesty it would of been easy if he had died I had to journal, excercise and have accupuncture I went for 5 days not sleeping and I thought I was going to die ... I had to get sleeping tablets in the end ...I couldnt ....eat or go anywhere it took me 3 months to stop crying and then after the rage I wanted to show him I could live without him he told me I would never meet anyone else and I would just get used and abused by other men something which has stuck with me and will probably never leave ..... Despite him having an affair and him marrying her and having children I left him completely alone and he is still to this day 5 years on horrible to me .... I remover he said to me why didint you fight for me and I said you was never worth fighting for and it was one of my proudest moments because through it all I handle it with dignity but I want to honestly die and through all of that it made me realise to never treat anyone in such a way and to always speak from your heart because the pain I suffered as much as I dislike him I would never wish that on anyone

Angieyy1 Fri 05-Feb-16 11:15:14

Yes fb has gone for me I can't bare it, it's hard to watch everyone been ok when your not..... And with valentines looming and all the posts I want to avoid it at all costs .... I'm not sure when il go back on it maybe in 6 months who knows ..... I guess when I'm ready to put all the pictures in a folder and be hurt looking at them but I honestly don't miss it .... I have deleted my whatsaap too last months as its where we used to text the most so I don't want to see him online and keep checking all the time and making me feel worse than I already do

Kirk123 Fri 05-Feb-16 12:06:40

You cannot describe these feelings at the start , it's like you have gone mad , yes a tablet to make you better, but like that children's book going on a bear hunt , you have to go through it , you can't go under , over , you have to go through it to come out the other side , all healed . I can't even look at photographs of our silver wedding stuff ( we renewed our vows in vegas six months before he had affair ) was my life one big fat lie ???

Angieyy1 Fri 05-Feb-16 14:36:47

It's terrible I'm going from feeling like he's died to an awful feeling of emptiness then crying... Thinking everything Iv lost to how I can get him to want me back .to thinking .....It's cycling and exhausting

Kirk123 Fri 05-Feb-16 14:41:15

Normal feelings but hand on my heart , you will begin to feel better , one day , one hour at a time , just breathe and allow yourself to do whatever your body and mind need to do to relax . Try not to over think everything x

Angieyy1 Fri 05-Feb-16 14:43:00

You question everything was it all a
Lie? You question your own sanity and knowing when something didint feel right it you was right all along

Angieyy1 Fri 05-Feb-16 15:15:45

Thank you smile

hurtandconfued2016 Fri 05-Feb-16 15:41:21

angieyy1 my ex has now blocked me completely too! so anytime I have to contact him regarding our 2year old or baby due in 3 weeks I have to go thru his parents. it's killed me completely I am now doubting everything from the past 6 months as only the day he walked out he told me I was the love of his life he has never been so happy and he would never leave our family!
what a load of crap that was!!!

jillyarmeen16 Fri 05-Feb-16 15:51:29

Angieyy I could have written your post. 2 year relationship ended a month ago.we were actually engaged. I knew something was wrong i asked him and gave him chances to come clean or leave. He had been having an affair for 6 months he's now with ow living together only 3 weeks after we spent xmas together with out families as an engaged couple.
Now has me blocked will not tell me the truth or give me closure at all. I've come to my own conclusions that he is a weak lying coward. Still hurts though. I trusted him and loved him. I'm starting to feel a little bit better so there is hope.

Kirk123 Fri 05-Feb-16 15:58:13

It's good to know I am not alone , you all sound young I am 50 in May and I should of thrown him out years ago , gave him too many chances , be strong and don't be like me single , alone as ( kids left dog died ) at 50 , but I know deep down my next chapter has better things to come , just have to start living again girls xxx

Angieyy1 Fri 05-Feb-16 16:09:35

Hurt and confused

Did he say why he went do you think he may just be feeling under pressure with you expecting I know it's not an Exscuse but men have a strange way of handling things x

Angieyy1 Fri 05-Feb-16 16:12:31

Jilly

I guess we always know when something doesn't sit right as we are so in touch with our emotions we feel a shift ......

Angieyy1 Fri 05-Feb-16 16:17:19

Kirk123

It's easier to give advice for others but we struggle with it for ourselves.....and 50 isn't old to start a new chapter in your life .... You have totally freedom to be what ever you want......my sister is nearly 50 and she has met a wonderful man is happy after her partner left her she wouldn't even go out of the house for years after her daughters shopped for her she went to work only and came straight home .....

hurtandconfued2016 Fri 05-Feb-16 16:29:38

yes he did he said he hadn't loved me for months and e only got me pregnant to make me think he loved me.
I don't believe this however as only 2 months before he left he took me to see a wedding venue!
what I think has happened is he has went on his works night out there has been a girl he works with show him a bit of affection and he's went hang on a minute my life isn't as exciting anymore I don't sit up till stupid o'clock texting and getting to have stress free days without having to worry about kids house and things like that! I think he has thought the grass is greener on the other side!

Kirk123 Fri 05-Feb-16 16:30:55

I hope I am like your sister angleyy , I have just lost all my confidence and I am frightened of rejection again ?? And giving all my heart for someone to this again , it's early days 11 months and I am trying to find me again x

Angieyy1 Fri 05-Feb-16 16:34:08

Kirk

Yes my sister was terrible she had too as he'd left her for a younger woman she stayed at home saving up for a facelift that's how bad she was but then she has met this guy and it's changed her life completely and she not had the facelift

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now