Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Thank you all!

(2 Posts)
RhubarbCrumbled Fri 08-Jan-16 10:30:03

I'm just here to say thank you to everyone on these boards for all your help, advice and support over the last year. It's been a very difficult year trying to keep a marriage together, illness, depression.... and you have all been a little bit of light that I'll come out of this in one piece.

I've finally told my OH that I want to separate and divorce and all I can feel is relief and new hope for the future. It's a time of change and uncertainty, but I can deal with that without the dragging of a relationship that just wasn't working. So if you're sure you're ready to go, eat the frog and do it.

So thank you everybody and keep up the good work!

shoeaddict83 Fri 08-Jan-16 12:52:29

i dont think ive seen your previous posts Rhubarb, but this one sounds very positive and im glad you are in such a good place by the sounds of it!
Hoping 2016 is a great year for you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now