Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Tips needed for the sexually shy

(4 Posts)
showsomeclass Sat 02-Jan-16 12:37:32

Hi all

I'm hoping this doesn't sound too childish, but I need help in the sex department!

My OH and I have a great relationship, been together almost 2 years and going strong. But - he doesn't seem to have such as higher sex drive as me. This sometimes makes me feel both unwanted and well, frustrated!

The problem is I'm quite shy in that area and if I brought it up or instigated sex, I'd be petrified of being rejected. I don't know if he just doesn't want it as much as I do, or if he just isn't attracted to me as much as he was.

Has anyone got any tips as to how I can basically get him into bed without being too forthright with it as that just isn't me? Or should I just ask him outright if he is still attracted to me? I'm worried if I say something, I'll have created a situation or put a pressure in place that I won't be able to uncreate and then it will always kind of be there..

Help needed from some sassy ladies please!

Leigh1980 Sat 02-Jan-16 12:42:52

You can always do what I'd do and exaggeratingly gyrate your hips whist asking "Do I make you horny baby?" Ala Austin Powers style! He will either laugh and say no or he will laugh and I'll you closer and say of course you do. But at least he will laugh either way.

Leigh1980 Sat 02-Jan-16 12:43:17

Pull you not I'll !hmm

showsomeclass Sat 02-Jan-16 13:00:46

Haha - I might save that one for when I've had a couple of drinks but I like it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now