Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Let's talk about sex baby

(12 Posts)
EverythingHappens4aReason Mon 19-Oct-15 23:34:18

Sorry I'm a bit out of the game. New sexual partner after 3 years, never felt ready before. Lovely bloke enjoy his company makes me laugh sex is great! Apart from one thing....he doesn't shut up! He started telling me what he was doing, then what he'd like to do, now it's people are watching, people joining in....its too much. It really isn't my thing and I've asked him to tone it down but its putting me off. Am I a prude? Should I let him ramble on? Sorry if this is too much ??

Lovehandles Mon 19-Oct-15 23:35:47

errm people are watching and joining in?
not sure what you mean confused

VimFuego101 Mon 19-Oct-15 23:38:27

Presumably you mean talking about people joining in rather than it actually happening grin clearly he likes dirty talk, is there anything you could talk about instead? I can see that talking about people watching might be disconcerting!

EverythingHappens4aReason Mon 19-Oct-15 23:41:02

Ye he's talking about people watching us. Scenarios not reality! It's not often and I do try to steer the conversation in another direction

PurpleWithRed Mon 19-Oct-15 23:43:01

Do not let him ramble on if it turns you off. Tell him it turns you off.

It turns me off just reading about it. Urgh.

Fratelli Tue 20-Oct-15 07:33:08

He likes dirty talk, you don't. You should tell him this. If he's a decent bloke he wouldn't want to do anything to make you uncomfortable

Fugghetaboutit Tue 20-Oct-15 07:48:22

Ear plugs? grin

CalonDu Tue 20-Oct-15 08:05:01

maybe get into it but in a sort of, 'Ooh, yes, there are people watching us... yes, that's Pam from next door, she's wearing a pair of really nice black Uggs, I think they were the TSV on QVC a few weeks back, mmm, they look really cosy, she normally wears Crocs which I always think look a bit unhygienic... mmm, and there's Barry the postman, I wonder if he's got that parcel I got the 'you were out' card for, he's really staring at us, oh no he's trying to get my attention because he's got a registered letter he needs me to sign for. Oooh, give it to me, Barry - yes, I've got a pen right here...'

etc. Until he begs you to shut up.

CatMilkMan Tue 20-Oct-15 13:27:46

* I do try to steer the conversation in another direction*
I'm sorry but all I can imagine is something along the lines of
"Mm yeah they are watching us now".....^you sure? The weathers not great maybe they didn't bother coming^

ILiveAtTheBeach Tue 20-Oct-15 13:42:07

CalonDu I just laughed my head off !! Ha ha ha ha ha smile

Yep, defo do that!

Elendon Tue 20-Oct-15 14:19:00

You should tell him the caretaker at work...knows everything...

CalonDu smile

ForChina Tue 20-Oct-15 14:49:06

CalonDu laughing out loud.

Yeah he does need to shut up a bit. I did laugh, OP, at the idea of you trying to steer the conversation in another direction during sex. I think you just need to tell him that it's not your thing and to please zip it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now