Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Going hot/cold

(3 Posts)
Yogiyogi Tue 15-Sep-15 21:38:43

So there has been a lot of flirting going on between me and a guy recently, we clearly both really fancy each other and he has also made this clear to others!

So we exchange a few texts and last week a group of us were going out and I spoke to him a few hours before and mentioned it and said he should come along and he jumped at the chance! For the 3 days after that he was in contact everyday, then since then have heard nothing!

So this morning I dropped him a text just saying hi just to let you know we are all off to the pub again tomorrow if you wasn't to come along and he hasn't responded at all.

To be honest don't really know what to think, we started texting just casually then after we went out last week this progressed to daily but then like I say he went quiet 2 days ago and hadn't responded to my text at all.

Am I missing something here or do you think I'm wasting my time with him?

Zebraface Tue 15-Sep-15 21:48:39

Just playing hard to get,or busy.

Leave it now...do NOT text again or you will appear too keen.

Yogiyogi Tue 15-Sep-15 22:22:28

Oh I'm def not going to contact him again, the text I sent was just casual and letting him know we were all off out tomorrow if he fancied it and that's all.

I see him around a lot and prob will do tomorrow so will just act casual and polite and leave it at that and let him come to me if he wants to

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now