Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

What a twat!!

(9 Posts)
Lipgloss74 Tue 09-Jun-15 14:29:02

After finally deciding to move on from weird ex (the one who even changed my Christian name when introducing me to others) I joined a well known online dating site- his friend viewed my very honest profile and low and behold ex was a member next day- the funny thing is its full of crap, spelling mistakes and his first date would be a beach walk- he struggled to walk from his local to his house, BUT his username googled comes up firstly on urban dictionary as this- the craziest beat looking mother fucker around, constantly snorts coke by the pound and has set with multiple women, known by his hairy chest and big cock. shock

Lipgloss74 Tue 09-Jun-15 14:29:39

Oops best looking! Typo x

Lipgloss74 Tue 09-Jun-15 14:36:23

Shit more typos- sex lol x

pictish Tue 09-Jun-15 14:40:49

A twat indeed. Advise leaving him to it.

Vivacia Tue 09-Jun-15 14:42:51

Well, at least you're over him.

Lipgloss74 Tue 09-Jun-15 14:46:45

Advice taken- wasn't 100% sure I was over him but after seeing that user name and lies in his profile I am now! smile X

RubbishMantra Tue 09-Jun-15 14:53:19

A hairy and probably sweaty body and snorts pounds of coke?

<sings oh, oh, just what I always wanted>

goddessofsmallthings Tue 09-Jun-15 15:00:46

Just what I've always avoided wanted... a veritable tool prince among men.

< joins queue behind RM >

Skiptonlass Tue 09-Jun-15 15:03:30

I'll fight you for him ladies !

Seriously though, we must all rejoice that such prize specimens are so good at using technology to write "I am a bell end" in the ether. smile it makes it so much easier to give them a very wide berth indeed.

There are nice men out there, op. Be as picky as you need to ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now