Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Is size a problem

(142 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Dachsmeister Wed 09-Jul-14 12:07:11

Embarrassing subject but looking for an honest female perspective.

I am in a new relationship which is going really well in nearly all respects. My girlfriend is quite petite and is finding sex with me uncomfortable/painful. She has a very high sex drive, as do I, and it is becoming frustrating not to be able to make love more than two or three times in an evening without it becoming painful for her.

I fear that this is going to become quite a problem. Please help, but be gentle...this is my first ever post.

CroydonFacelift Wed 09-Jul-14 12:08:13

Maybe she is sore because she has been shagging 3 times a night and it has nothing to do with your enormous cock? Just a thought.

Dachsmeister Wed 09-Jul-14 12:09:43

Three times isn't a lot though, so why should that cause pain?

Maybe you're not quite the stud you think you are and you don't get her wet enough

CroydonFacelift Wed 09-Jul-14 12:11:07

Why do you assume its your size? She can manage to take it 3 times a night....

MysweetAudrina Wed 09-Jul-14 12:11:43

Maybe try anal just to give her fanjo a break like

GenuinelyMaryMacguire Wed 09-Jul-14 12:11:44

Are you sure this is happening? That you do have an enormous cock, as CF suggests? The evidence of the Magaluf video I saw recently suggests that most men are absolutely tiny.

Fatmanbuttsam Wed 09-Jul-14 12:12:37

Only 3 (must be school holidays) times a night....that's nothing...i reckon it's nothing to do with size must just be doing it all wrong....
me and my partner....we're at it morning, noon and night and never get sore....we've even had to give up our jobs so we have more shagging time....

LittleMissRayofHope Wed 09-Jul-14 12:14:29

How new is your relationship? When your in the new stages most partners won't reject your advances so you need to look at who is initiating the sex. Is she asking for it 3 times a night or are you? Are you rough with her?

Maybe she is doing it that much cos she feels your not satisfied but hoping that over time your drive will die down.... Something to consider.

Dachsmeister Wed 09-Jul-14 12:15:07

I wouldn't say I was that big, but she is very snug. She gets very wet indeed so cant see that lube would help. Problem seems to be collision with cervix/etc. We try not to let this happen but not always successfully.

She often bleeds after sex and this has not happened to her before.

OpiesOldLady Wed 09-Jul-14 12:16:41

Or maybe she's doing it that much because she isn't satisfied.

Dachsmeister Wed 09-Jul-14 12:16:48

LMRH that is a really helpful thought. We have been together 2 months. I will talk to her about that. I am under the impression that she wants it more but is frustrated because it is too painful.

SloanePeterson Wed 09-Jul-14 12:16:55

Leering could be a sign of many things that she needs checking out. Very unlikely to be a result of your giant wang. Are you using condoms? Chlamydia can make a woman bleed, as can a cervical erosion. I suggest a trip to the drs.

SloanePeterson Wed 09-Jul-14 12:17:12

Bleeding rather than leering. Bloody iPad.

Dachsmeister Wed 09-Jul-14 12:17:27

OpiesOldLady, I think there is a big element of that being the case

Dachsmeister Wed 09-Jul-14 12:18:32

No to condoms and she had a full check up a month ago. I will try and tactfully suggest she chats to the dr

Why can't you just do oral instead?

AndTheBandPlayedOn Wed 09-Jul-14 12:21:03

Hmm, wanting more of something that is too painful...Sorry, that doesn't quite compute. confused

GenuinelyMaryMacguire Wed 09-Jul-14 12:21:59

She often bleeds after sex and this has not happened to her before
Stop doing it until she knows what's wrong.

Not using condoms? As virtual strangers?

LumieresForMe Wed 09-Jul-14 12:23:32

Yes I would check the cause of bleeding ASAP.
And then talk and talk. About what you like, how and if whatever you do is actually working for her and you.
The other option is that she isn't satisfied, finds it frustrating and is bleeding, she might well use being uncomfortable as the reason so not say 'well actually it's not great!'

Gave you asked her if she is worried about the bleeding? If it hurts etc?

LumieresForMe Wed 09-Jul-14 12:25:17

Why do you need to be tactful? There isn't a lot if people I know that wouldn't be worried about bleeding they've never had before. Except piles maybe.

Maybe try anal just to give her fanjo a break like lols - sorry shouldn't laugh, but some of the replies did make me chuckle (puts caring face back on)....I'm sure there's nothing wrong with your wang petal x

Perhaps you should ease up on the sex just for a little bit? There is other stuff more non-penetrative you can do. I know in a new relationship with someone you're really attracted to, you want to be at it like bunnies, but from a personal POV, if I were THAT sore and bleeding after sex, then I'd probably give it a bit of a break, and maybe speak to my doctor.

Good luck- hope it all works out x

LumieresForMe Wed 09-Jul-14 12:25:56

Unless you know you are just too rough and are the actual cause if the bleeding?

BrunoBrookesDinedAlone Wed 09-Jul-14 12:30:04

Docs first for the bleeding.

chemas Wed 09-Jul-14 12:31:50

Hahaha I needed a little pick me up today!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now