Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Im done. Not putting up with this anymore.

(18 Posts)
gamerchick Sun 11-May-14 22:52:38

Leave the keys in the doors half turned in case he does the indignant thing and tries to get back in. If he comes back then ring the police and have him taken to the cells to sober up.

Sleep on it and do the proper planning tomorrow.. it really does sound as if he should stay in his flat for good.

Longdistance Sun 11-May-14 22:48:20

He's definitely not better than you. Anyone who calls their dp a cunt, is not better than them.

He has delusions of grandeur.

Honestly, the man's a fool.

Do you need to change the locks?

Nanny0gg Sun 11-May-14 22:28:06

So why are you 'with' him?

VitoCorleone Sun 11-May-14 22:11:32

He has a superiority complex. He thinks that because he never stops, works 7 days a week then constantly has to be on the go after work then everybody should be like that, then complains that he does everything (nobody is fucking forcing him to do anything)

He said that he's "better" than me. Whatever that's supposed to fucking mean.

PigletJohn Sun 11-May-14 22:05:18

"every time he gets drunk"

Nobody can successfully manage a nasty drunk.

restandpeace Sun 11-May-14 21:58:48

Since hes got his flat, thats easier to finish it?

VitoCorleone Sun 11-May-14 21:52:41

We split up a while back and he moved out. We got back together but he had a 12 month lease so we decided to just live apart. He says he doesn't even miss living here with me sad

tribpot Sun 11-May-14 21:51:35

your a lazy fucking cunt - but i wouldn't want anybody else

Christ! What a fucking charmer. This is designed to have just enough carrot and stick to keep you in your place. Who cares what he wants? Why would you want to be with someone who so incapable of respecting you?

restandpeace Sun 11-May-14 21:49:34

Why does he have a flat? You know the answer ltb.

Handywoman Sun 11-May-14 21:46:35

Change the locks!!

You have done the right thing - well done.

VitoCorleone Sun 11-May-14 21:43:00

He's texting me saying 'your a lazy fucking cunt - but i wouldn't want anybody else' and then he rang (i ignored) and left a voicemail saying not to text him back because he's too drunk to read the texts and he's going to bed.

(he has a flat)

Now in crying wondering why should i be with somebody who has to "try" to love me sad what a horrible thing to say, i have 2 children with this man and this is what i get?? Fuck this

HappyGoLuckyGirl Sun 11-May-14 21:31:16

Ugh. That's awful. Bordering on abusive.

Think you dodged a bullet there.

VitoCorleone Sun 11-May-14 21:25:48

He says i don't look after him, i told him i wasn't put on this fuckin earth to look after him hmm

He's just text me saying he's never leave me. WTF? He's really drunk.

Sorry for rambling here i have nobody else to tell so need to get it off my chest.

VitoCorleone Sun 11-May-14 21:17:16

Its every time he gets drunk. The trigger of this argument? We're supposed to be going on holiday to Spain (not booked it yet though) and in the past ive mentioned how much id love to go to Florida or Rome and in the past ive said im not keen on Spain. So, according to him ive put him under massive pressure, that ive made him feel not good enough and that im a snob hmm

This is dispite me saying in the past that it doesn't matter where we go i just love holidays. We even went to Spain last year!

wizzler Sun 11-May-14 21:14:36

NO one deserves to be treated like that. You are better off without him

cantbelievethisishppening Sun 11-May-14 21:13:38

Well done you.

yellowrose2728 Sun 11-May-14 21:12:40

Imo stay damn angry!! You've had a lucky escape and have done the right thing

VitoCorleone Sun 11-May-14 21:09:07

Threw DP out. He got drunk and started on me (yet again) complete character assassination. So tonight I'm a 'lazy fucking cunt' because, ya know, he works and i don't so i should be waiting on him hand and foot, apparently i do nowt (maybe the fairies come and do the washing/hoovering/food shopping whilst im asleep??

He deserves 'better' according to him. And he's "tried so hard to love" me hmm and i couldn't get anyone better than him.

Nice eh? I'm swinging between crying and being angry. Ive had enough

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now