Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

How to defriend H on Facebook without causing a scene

(53 Posts)
PPaka Tue 22-Apr-14 08:00:27

H is such a prick
He's posting things on Facebook, designed to annoy me
I would just block/defriend him, but what I really want to do is tell my friends to delete him, without making a song and dance about it

Any suggestions?

AliceDoesntLiveHereAnymore Wed 23-Apr-14 12:34:25

Just because she wants to tell them, doesn't mean she WILL tell them.

I'd like to say a few choice things to my STBXH. Will I ? Most likely not, because he's too fired up on his own wonderfulness to listen anyway. Doesn't mean I don't still want to say it. I just won't.

For someone who is not having a go, you're having a bit of a go. hmm

PPaka Wed 23-Apr-14 14:05:27

Andy- I'm really not trying to tell anyone who to be friends with
It's more like, to my friends/family who don't know we are splitting, I want them to know that I think he's a knob, it's ok if you do too!
Because when you split, you don't really announce it to Aunty Joan in Canada, who will be looking at your FB thinking, gosh, her husband isn't really very nice, what is she doing with him

glasgowstevenagain Wed 23-Apr-14 14:41:09

Facebook - A whole world of problems that never existed years ago and reason why we should all have a very limited facebook

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now