Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I feel a bit................. ......

(12 Posts)
Mrswellyboot Sat 08-Mar-14 00:52:44

My dh was like that at the start. True gent. It's a good thingsmile enjoy your weekend

LittleDonkeyKong Sat 08-Mar-14 00:50:21

That's what I'm thinking, that's its kind of nice that he isn't only after 1 thing. He really does seem like a lovely, genuine guy. It just doesn't help that I want to rip his clothes off whenever I see him lol

Mrswellyboot Sat 08-Mar-14 00:47:24

No he is not winding down from the sounds of it! Just really tired. He wouldn't be meeting you tomorrow. It's better getting to know each other at the start that it being all about dtd I think.

tonyblairsreallygoodlegsnbutt Sat 08-Mar-14 00:43:09

No, he sounds keen!

LittleDonkeyKong Sat 08-Mar-14 00:26:18

He's just messaged me via FB saying night again with the usual kissy faces and kisses on the end of messages. I think I should just cut him some slack as he must be knackered. I guess he has just awakened something in me after 15 months of no nookie and I want it all the time! We are going out in the morning for him to drop off something he sold and he invited me so I guess that's a good sign that things aren't winding down, isn't it????

LittleDonkeyKong Sat 08-Mar-14 00:17:27

We are constantly messaging and we were laid together on the sofa holding hands watching TV tonight

LittleDonkeyKong Sat 08-Mar-14 00:16:23

He is knackered as he has worked the past 2 nights and then has only had 2 hours sleep today as he got locked out of his house and turned up at mine at half 8 this morning and didn't leave until I drove him to pick up his spare set of keys at 3 this afternoon. Nothing ever happens when we see each other during the day as I have a 3 year old and a 6 month old

Xoticdreamz Sat 08-Mar-14 00:14:40

I would be expecting him to be lustful .

tonyblairsreallygoodlegsnbutt Sat 08-Mar-14 00:14:21

How is he in other ways, has he been calling/texting as often since you slept together? Ime it can be a critical time in a new relationship and if he's going distant it'll manifest in other ways.

Mrswellyboot Sat 08-Mar-14 00:13:19

I don't think it's wierd if he wanted to take it slow and didnit make the move after a few weeks but the fact that you dtd the other night (so not taking it slow anymore) and he didn't tonight would confuse me.

I would be worried that he is winding things down and moving on. Maybe I am being cynical. He could be really tired tonight. That's more likely it. Long week.

chattychattyboomba Sat 08-Mar-14 00:12:19

Hmmm....who knows what's going on in his head. You should talk to him.

LittleDonkeyKong Sat 08-Mar-14 00:09:41

I guess rejected!

Been seeing my guy for a month and we slept together for the 1st time on Wednesday. He has been round tonight, we had a brew then he went out and got takeaway.

After our food I poured us a glass of wine each and he didn't touch his. There was no attempt at anything sexual and we had a kiss when he arrived and just now when he left.

Am I wrong to think that at this stage he should be wanting to rip my clothes off at every given opportunity???? I am more than willing and I kind of expect it.

Is it nice or weird that we don't have sex every time he comes round?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now