Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I just had my first ever orgasm thanks to mumsnet

(60 Posts)
Miracleonchurchstreet Tue 18-Feb-14 22:02:47

I have namechanged for this for obvious reasons but had to tell someone! i am a regular though.
i am 38 and have a child and had basically given up on orgasms - I quite like sex but have never come. I had some issues from a teenage experience, maybe something to do with it.
Anyway, I read some thread where someone recommended the tingle teaser, and oh my word, I just had my first 2 orgasms. I actually burst into tears after the first one as thought it was never going to happen.
I had been single for 2 years and just met someone and kind of felt like things were a bit different, ie really felt like it might happen, so thought I would give it a go tonight, and bam. In about 2 minutes too.
Could be be having had a baby, or maybe my age?
Anyway, thanks to whoever suggested that. Hope this isn't too inappropriate a thread! I guess there was the whole penis dunking thread - this is songs of praise compared to that!

Miracleonchurchstreet Tue 18-Feb-14 22:03:44

Actually single for 5 years, just not had sex for 2 years before a few weeks ago.

CantUnderstandNewtonsTheory Tue 18-Feb-14 22:04:52

Congratulations smile

ateddybearfromdelaware1 Tue 18-Feb-14 22:06:36

Awesome, congrats! You have A LOT of catching up to do smile

feelingvunerable Tue 18-Feb-14 22:07:18

What is the tingle teaser?

I don't think it's uncommon to not orgasm with one partner but orgasm with another btw.

I too am just finding this out.

What the jeff is a tingle teaser?

Wishyouwould Tue 18-Feb-14 22:08:08

Eh? What's a tingle teaser?? Congrats btw!

BitsinTatters Tue 18-Feb-14 22:09:08

Congrats smile

plum100 Tue 18-Feb-14 22:10:14

Yay well done - and it gets easier too ! Enjoy!!'

Miracleonchurchstreet Tue 18-Feb-14 22:14:26

Tingletip actually. I got it wrong.
I have more than 1 partner - just never felt like I was orgasmic.
Actually, while I am sharing, I actually saw a sex therapist about it and even saw this weird guy called mike who does yoni massage, but that made me feel totally weirded out and I didn't go back. We just chatted about what he does and this teenage thing hat he thought was the root if my issues.
So it has been something that has bothered me - maybe why I burst into tears.

iamonthepursuitofhappiness Tue 18-Feb-14 22:19:06

Can I just ask, was Mike a professional yoni massager? I honestly thought it was something couples did together and not something you would see a massage therapist for. Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor! So does he basically wank women off for a living? Or am I completely not seeing the bigger picture.

iamonthepursuitofhappiness Tue 18-Feb-14 22:22:23

PS. Very pleased to hear you've had this experience! As for why you cried, who knows, orgasms are quite emotional/hormone driven things; it might be something from your past or just the release of it actually happening. Unless you need to analyse what happened in the past, I wouldn't think too deeply about it and just enjoy the moment so to speak.

Philoslothy Tue 18-Feb-14 22:24:20

I love your username, very apt.

Philoslothy Tue 18-Feb-14 22:26:13
Miracleonchurchstreet Tue 18-Feb-14 22:28:16

I think he does iamonthepursuitofhappiness. I felt like maybe he could help, then I met him and realised what it entailed, felt creeped out and ran a mile.
I know it is bonkers I even went along. This was a few years ago. I just wanted to try and fix it and masturbating had never worked for me before.
Agreed re not analysing it.
Philoslothy, ha, that is kind if what I feel happened, in my own little world!

urmydarlings Tue 18-Feb-14 22:28:16

tingle teaser?
WHAT is that? ??

Miracleonchurchstreet Tue 18-Feb-14 22:29:30

Philoslothy, actually I have a spare electric toothbrush now as the toddler hid one, I got another one the found the first one.

Though I probably would. It isn't like you are actually using the toothbrush bit!!

urmydarlings Tue 18-Feb-14 22:29:50

x post shock

chosenone Tue 18-Feb-14 22:29:51

Oh god not mike the yoni masseuse AGAIN !

JeanSeberg Tue 18-Feb-14 22:30:10

Tingletip.com

Miracleonchurchstreet Tue 18-Feb-14 22:31:00

Tingletip - fits to the base of your electric toothbrush. I ordered it 8 months ago when i read the thread, only got it out of the packaging today - I found the idea a bit weird initially.

handfulofcottonbuds Tue 18-Feb-14 22:31:58

miracle - grin for you

philoslothy - thanks for the link, I can't believe it is just something that goes over a toothbrush! I must live a sheltered life. I only use a manual toothbrush though.

Miracleonchurchstreet Tue 18-Feb-14 22:32:10

Choseone, it was pretty horrendous! I only talked, felt very creeped out.
Kind of wish I hadn't brought that up!! No one knows in real life, about any of this!

iamonthepursuitofhappiness Tue 18-Feb-14 22:35:23

Oh, no, i'm glad you brought it up. I for one am intrigued! Nothing wrong with being honest x

princessalbert Tue 18-Feb-14 22:40:03

Congratulations!smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now