Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

where do you start?

(31 Posts)
heybrothers Sun 16-Feb-14 20:21:22

when you've never had a relationship, never kissed someone you fancy, never slept with anyone? Where?

33 yo and don't know where to start.

CogitoErgoSometimes Mon 17-Feb-14 16:41:10

And do you particularly want an intimate relationship or do you feel any kind of social pressure to conform?

heybrothers Mon 17-Feb-14 16:46:33

33!

Cognitio, I definitely want to get married and have children. To an extent I feel some social pressure but it doesn't massively bother me, I just want to love someone and hopefully have a family with them.

pinkfluffypoodleface Mon 17-Feb-14 17:02:58

Are you near the West Midlands? If you are I'll see if my bus garage friend is free for a coffee?

heybrothers Mon 17-Feb-14 17:09:18

I am in the south east but thank you!

JeanSeberg Mon 17-Feb-14 17:12:49

What about a traditional introduction agency?

LastingLight Mon 17-Feb-14 18:04:30

I met DH on a dating site when I was 33, he was my first relationship and we've now been happily married for 8 years. A friend of mine got married at the age of 47 last year to her first relationship partner. It can happen!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now