Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Toxic MIL.

(31 Posts)
MommyBird Fri 07-Feb-14 09:21:45

Ive posted a few times. Not going into detail!

Mil, toxic, NC for 6 months, verbal attack on facebook..
I now, have a horrible feeling that she will try and take us to court for access and we're just gathering proof just incase that day comes.

We're about to print off text messages from her, i have diary entries starting from 2010 regarding cancelation of visits. There will be GP reports, counselling records and HV/Midwife reports regarding my PND, anxiey and i have spoken to these people about the stress MIL has caused us.

Is there anything else we should gather together?

MommyBird Sat 08-Feb-14 15:56:52

Buttt. Just incase.

Does anyone know how we can get old messages back off iphone?
We only have from October. DH hasn'nt deleted any there just isnt a way for it to load.

Logg1e Sat 08-Feb-14 15:59:43

When will next call her?

MommyBird Sat 08-Feb-14 16:18:45

He wont call her, hes ignored her for months.

We just want the "old" messages back on his phone as proof just incase she takes this to court.

Logg1e Sat 08-Feb-14 16:25:43

Good. Just checking.

pointythings Netherlands Sat 08-Feb-14 16:43:42

Re iPhone - look on iPhone forums, someone on there is bound to be able to help. No need to explain why, just that you want to retrieve the messages.

MommyBird Sat 08-Feb-14 16:44:42

Thank you.

The ones we have show nothing! Typical.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now