Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Il a une liaison avec un actrice.

(239 Posts)
LibraryBook Mon 13-Jan-14 12:16:34

We are in France.

This is such a deplorable mess. We are not married but live together in an apartment that comes as a perk of his job. He has four children from a previous marriage. I have three children from a previous relationship. The actrice has two children from a previous relationship.

Does anyone have any advice?

Lazyjaney Fri 17-Jan-14 22:44:08

For some reason I found myself reading about Madame de Pompadour

Plus ca change etc......

Thisisaghostlyeuphemism Fri 17-Jan-14 22:15:52

Now I see sego's son introduced les deux.

Do you think sego knew about it?

Do you think sego's son was shagging her too?

Or none of the above.

Yes, I have a prurient interest in this case.

Lweji Fri 17-Jan-14 16:01:49

"LB", why are you talking about yourself in the 3rd person?

Do you think you're the Queen of France now?

grin

Thisisaghostlyeuphemism Fri 17-Jan-14 16:00:57

Val as miss haversham - the thorn in Hollandes side.

An excellent image!

LibraryBook Fri 17-Jan-14 12:41:41

Yes Val should remain First Lady from her hospital bed, forever. She'll grow increasingly more Miss Havisham-like, but persist in giving weekly press conferences, from her hospital room, in tears. She'll write a series of books from her hospital bed: 'A croissant for a heart' and 'All the President's shoes' are an international sensation.

I gather Hollande has finally visited VT in hospital. I wonder if he took Ferrero Rocher?

AngelaDaviesHair Fri 17-Jan-14 11:38:17

Talk about hospital pass: 'Hi, XXX, really sorry to do this to you, but I'm calling in that favour. You need to sit next to Petit Pieds at the State Banquet next week. He's between mistresses and has got no one to bring.'

Lweji Fri 17-Jan-14 11:20:15

Michelle Obama inviting some woman: we may or may not want you at xxx dinner, depending on whether the French president brings a female companion or not, who may or may not be the official French First Lady at the time. I may be able to give you only 24h notice.

AngelaDaviesHair Fri 17-Jan-14 11:15:52

What juicy details?

Le Hopital Lit gambit? Quinze jours.

He needs to sort it out, Michelle Obama has got to finalise the placement for the state banquet.

Dinnaeknowshitfromclay Fri 17-Jan-14 10:43:44

A Frenchman is having extra curricular rumpy pumpy ...and...this....is ..news, how?

He reminds me of Peter Glaze and therefore not rumpy-pumpy-able.
For all you young uns out there, you have to be of a certain age to know who the chuff he was.

Thisisaghostlyeuphemism Fri 17-Jan-14 10:19:29

Val took one pill too many and my julie took one pill too few.

Ba boom.

Jaffacakesallround Fri 17-Jan-14 10:09:20

News today is that she 'took 1 pill too many'.

As I suggested she might have 3 days ago.

PetiteRaleuse Fri 17-Jan-14 10:02:56

Ooh Closer have released more juicy details. He is coming across as even more of a wanker.

Lazyjaney Thu 16-Jan-14 23:05:49

From the Torygraph article:

"En fait, un nouveau poll shows que depuis la scandale broke, le président a become plus populaire"

O le times, o le mores....

maparole Thu 16-Jan-14 22:49:13
Lazyjaney Thu 16-Jan-14 21:55:48

"She is une journaliste. She knows how it works"

Exactement. Il n'ya pas de mauvaise publicite.....

I wonder how long le Hospital Bed gambit can go on for, and how she will exit it?

And when the baby card will be played.....

Twinklestein Thu 16-Jan-14 21:45:21

Anyway, the previous first lady but one fired her president. She had the balls that Hollande lacked.

Twinklestein Thu 16-Jan-14 21:38:47

What do you mean even in France, especially in France! Despite the claim to tolerance it has a very conservative bourgeois mentality...

I heard the same about the overdose...

coffeeinbed Thu 16-Jan-14 21:32:07

Thisis
I'm sure that's plan B.
Or maybe even plan A now.

Thisisaghostlyeuphemism Thu 16-Jan-14 21:30:22

He is, isn't he. And such an unattractive one too. I can't get over it!

Lweji Thu 16-Jan-14 21:30:14

I bet that's what she's doing, along with keeping the press on it for a very long time.
She is une journaliste. She knows how it works.

PetiteRaleuse Thu 16-Jan-14 21:28:15

Anyway, heard that Val popped a pill too much. They are saying it's not an overdose, but just enough.

For the record, I'm on Val's side. But am/was on Sego's side too. He is the twat here.

Thisisaghostlyeuphemism Thu 16-Jan-14 21:28:01

Val should stay in hospital for ages, writing a sordid kiss and tell, warts and all biography.

PetiteRaleuse Thu 16-Jan-14 21:26:10

And if that was his goal then it has massively backfired

PetiteRaleuse Thu 16-Jan-14 21:25:38

Bonsoir - a president can't just fire his first lady. Whatever. Even in France, he can't.

Twinklestein Thu 16-Jan-14 21:22:58

Bonsoir - a president who cannot fire a colleague is not fit for office.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now