Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

He won't leave !!!

(27 Posts)
applecrumbleandcream Sun 05-Jan-14 17:45:52

I don't love my husband anymore and, though he hasn't said it, I don't think he loves me. I have asked him to leave and go to his brother's for a while to give us a break from each other, but he says he's not going anywhere and why should he. It seems he's prepared to just plod on for the sake of losing face to his family (who all hate me according to him) I'm sick and tired of the arguing, it's making me ill and although we've argued when dd(6) is in bed, there is no love in the marriage and she must feel this surely. Don't know what to do, I'm so miserable sad

Strongmum72 Sun 05-Jan-14 20:52:42

Yeh I agree single uprooting my children at that time would made things twice as bad for the children, there was no way I was leaving them and there was no way he could of looked after them properly , he had to go sorry , just go on strike and even pack his bags if he continues to be moody and tell you his family hates you x

WorraLiberty Sun 05-Jan-14 21:05:14

MrsOakenshield has it spot on I think OP.

You both need to talk this out and obviously put your DD first. But when you say...

"I think he would love it if I just disappeared tbh then she would live with him but she is my dd and is going nowhere without me."

Please remember she is his DD as well. Her needs will be first and foremost and they may not necessarily be what you think they should be.

It's a horrible position for you all to be in but I'm sure you can all get through it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now