Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

no intimacy

(32 Posts)
outofmymind73 Sun 08-Dec-13 15:54:17

ive been with my husband 10 years but since expecting our 2nd child 4 years ago we have hardly been intimate. i only came to terms with the fact he doesnt fancy me about a year ago. i feel such a mix of emotions and i have no idea what to do. he wont talk about it or acknowledge the situation. ive tried to accept a non intimate relationship but i really do miss being wanted. i dont want to break up our family but i dont want to be in a relationship where im not wanted other than to run the house deal with the kids etc. Am i being selfish? im 40

outofmymind73 Sun 08-Dec-13 19:10:59

I will try to talk with him again.

CogitoErgoSometimes Sun 08-Dec-13 19:15:14

'Do. Or do not. There is no try' smile

Yoda: The Empire Strikes Back

outofmymind73 Sun 08-Dec-13 19:19:51

I will try to talk to him again. I know the situation is untenable.

outofmymind73 Sun 08-Dec-13 19:20:11

I will

Lizzabadger Sun 08-Dec-13 19:25:03

Look for evidence of OW.

outofmymind73 Sun 08-Dec-13 19:57:24

ok thanks

Darkesteyes Sun 08-Dec-13 21:13:21

Sorry Rosh Its just that the question always seems to get asked of women in this situation My apologies. thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now