Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Shit! 'H' found out I've opened a bank account

(205 Posts)
devonsmummy Mon 11-Nov-13 12:49:40

He was verbally & physically abusive to me & ds a couple of weeks ago.
I want to leave but am a sahm in a jointly mortgaged property.
The only appointment the women's centre had was during half term so couldn't take it.
I've set up a bank account( as all I had was a joint account)
I don't know how he found out, but H phoned this morning & asked why I had a new account.
I was caught off guard & said because I wanted my own.
He's called again saying ' I don't understand why you need an account ' I cut the call short as just leaving for school run.
How do I make it seem innocent & not an account to use when I fell him its over?
I'm actually shitting myself about him coming home later as I know he won't leave it

MorningHasBroken Mon 18-Nov-13 14:16:00

Devons, just to let you that people are still checking back on you. Hope things are okay - please do let us knowing how things are going as soon as you can.

DownstairsMixUp Mon 18-Nov-13 14:21:30

Have read all your updates, how is everything?

FestiveEdition Tue 19-Nov-13 08:24:17

Devons, still checking to see if you are OK.

You are in the thoughts of several people, truly hoping all is well
x

EasyCompadre Tue 19-Nov-13 08:37:13

Still thinking of you Devons, hope everything is going ok. Hope to hear from you soon.

hollyisalovelyname Sat 23-Nov-13 18:34:39

Devons hope all ok with you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now