Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Putting a sexy spin on a family game - Sexual Uno anyone?

(27 Posts)
gonetobed Wed 06-Nov-13 22:14:09

Having enjoyed a big family game of Uno at the weekend, my 'friend' discussed how it could be made more exciting by putting a sexual spin on it, once the kids have gone to bed of course.

For example, laying down the draw 2 or 4 cards means the next player has to kiss you that number of times on any body part.

How about the wildcard? What could happen if that gets played?

At the end of the game, how about you add up the face value of the cards and that's how many minutes that person has to perform oral sex on the winner?

Have you put a sexual spin on any other games? Help me spice up my weekends people wink

Lweji Thu 07-Nov-13 16:43:19

8 minutes of oral sex please

Good god, I'd be bored or already have orgasmed way before it finished.

Dahlen Thu 07-Nov-13 16:43:38

Pictionary... grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now