Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

insecure

(26 Posts)
taylor21 Wed 30-Oct-13 19:46:50

Hey all,
Need some advice I have had two bad relationships where my 1st partner left me when out daughter was 8 months after being with eachother for 5 years. Sexond partner I have just split with after two years as he was assaulting me.
I feel so crap and lonley all the time durring our relationship I have moved away from family fallen out with all my friends and sold my car.
Dont know what I xpect from this but hope somebody can give me some advice

cjel Thu 31-Oct-13 09:36:09

that sounds lovely - you are on the road to your new lifesmile Even saying that you didn't think we would answer you shows how much you undervalue yourself. Having a party for dd is a really great thing to do and if you think that people won't want to be your friend you can use dd as a brilliant excuse to organise things - brilliantxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now