Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Is this really a THING that people DO???

(129 Posts)
Strawberrykisses Sun 27-Oct-13 06:30:58

I am in a new relationship with man I've known for a long time. Until I got together with him I never had sex on my period, and when I mentioned this to my friend she looked at me aghast, as if I was weird. I didn't think it was that common, to have sec on your period. I've clearly led a sheltered life.
Now I've relaxed into the relationship a lot and I'm now comfortable having sex on my period, which is awesome, no more crossing a week off the calendar and feeling frustrated.
ANYWAY. I have my period. Last night in bed my partner told me he wanted to go down on me. I was slightly shock, but he was totally relaxed and serious and said "it's alright, it's called a strawberry kiss". I declined.

Is this really a thing that people do???? Strawberry kisses? Really? hmm

Mintyy Mon 28-Oct-13 22:20:05

Bunch of saddos.

ZingWantsCake Mon 28-Oct-13 22:20:40

<waiting for "do you use a minge beaker" thread to start soon>

Xmusician Thu 07-Nov-13 21:01:06

For a bloke it can be very erotic.....I have always loved it and appreciate the trust it takes for a woman to allow it much less relax and revel in it.

ZingWantsCake Thu 07-Nov-13 22:16:31

oh, just when I have forgotten about this.....

ffs

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now