Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I can't' believe AnyFucker has been banned!

(173 Posts)
Piffalato Wed 23-Oct-13 22:09:51

Seriously! For 'too many personal attacks'!

angry Bring back AnyFucker

ChangingWoman Wed 23-Oct-13 22:30:58

" Anyfucker consistently offers support and sound advice to people who really need it. Part of her gift is to see right through the bullshit that abusers come up with to sap their victims' confidence. She talks a tough talk, but that is because she doesn't want people to put up with crap that they shouldn't have to endure!"

Spot on. I used to wonder why the good people in life were never tough enough to take down the shits and liars and frauds. Then I came across AnyFucker and realised that they could be.

She can be harsh but is almost always right. I value AF's judgment highly.

is there a link explaining the MNHQ decision?

Bring

FlaseFuckerSpider Wed 23-Oct-13 22:31:05

MNHQ have responded on the big Chat thread. I think she will be back.

PiffalatoFucker Wed 23-Oct-13 22:31:44

No, there's lots of threads about it, but Mumsnet haven't commented I don't think.

PiffalatoFucker Wed 23-Oct-13 22:32:28

X post!

On the upside, I do like my new name! grin

absentmindeddooooodles Wed 23-Oct-13 22:33:27

Bump!

AnyFuckingTurnipCake Wed 23-Oct-13 22:33:58

Absolute fucking bullshit.

AF is the backbone of Relationships, I breathe a sign of relief when she can succinctly cut through some of the crap women are expected to endure in their lives.

Anyfuckerfoundahareyet Wed 23-Oct-13 22:34:28

Lots of people are naming changing-see mine to show support. Chat has multiple threads on this.

AnySunbathingFucker Wed 23-Oct-13 22:35:57

I'm really enjoying my new name too. I may keep it after AnyFucker comes back.

anyfuckingkittybiscuits Wed 23-Oct-13 22:41:06

No Mumsnet. Just NO! Sort it out. angry

Lweji Wed 23-Oct-13 22:42:00

I thought she had changed her name

sniffywhiff Wed 23-Oct-13 22:42:41

That is quite ridiculous. She spoke a lot of sense - but it wasn't fluffy. Maybe we're all deemed to sensitive to hear the truth now that the invasion seems underway?

NettleTea Wed 23-Oct-13 22:42:50

She is one of the best advice givers here, and consistantly spot on. There have been an awful lot of apologists here lately, and a whole bunch who seemed to feel that there is a MN LTB agenda on relationships, I wonder if that is behind it. Some have been pretty aggressive towards posters who have been proven correct time and time again.....

sniffywhiff Wed 23-Oct-13 22:43:06

too not to - I'm upset

SatinSandals Wed 23-Oct-13 22:43:53

I want someone to explain. I come on to find masses of threads about her. What happened?

I Will join every thread started.

Wrong in so many ways.

caramelwaffle Wed 23-Oct-13 22:50:13

I agree with Redcorner

There is a huge influx of rape apologist/domestic murder apologist/anti women/child rape apologist trolls on this site ATM

PiffalatoFucker Wed 23-Oct-13 22:51:58

Satin she's been banned for personal attacks on mysogenist trolls.

SatinSandals Wed 23-Oct-13 22:57:12

Thanks-I was hoping someone would explain.

BeTheChangeYouWantToSee Wed 23-Oct-13 23:23:43

This is so sad :-( bring her back!!!!!

KareninsGirl Wed 23-Oct-13 23:30:30

I too would like to see AF back. I haven't been here as long as some but found her no-nonsense approach refreshing and very much needed.

Please reinstate her!

Handywoman Wed 23-Oct-13 23:32:04

Oh no! Bring her back QUICK!

cronullansw Wed 23-Oct-13 23:35:45

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Blu Wed 23-Oct-13 23:38:48

Huge respect to AnyFucker as a poster, and very sorry if her ban is prolonged, or she doesn't return.

I don't always agree with her, but that is the point of MN and any worthwhile place of discussion and debate.

But I am wary of the many posts that say, in essence, "the goady fuckers made her do it". That's very close to the justification so often used by the very men AF is so good at identifying and supporting women to leave. And therefore not the best way to honour her own uncompromising strength.

The challenge of free speech is that we maintain our own standards when idiots spout shit and attack us.

AF and MNHQ have considerable 'mana' between them - I trust good sense will be resumed shortly.

HissyFucker Wed 23-Oct-13 23:40:34

and I dare say she'll miss your goady fuckery too cronulla hmm

This thread is not accepting new messages.