Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Is it just men that seem to like anal sex or do women too?

(129 Posts)
Panthering Fri 11-Oct-13 06:12:04

I am on a bit of a quest.....

I really love anal sex and it gives me a totally different orgasm to other types.... However I feel I am the only woman on the planet that does...?

All my girlfriends say they maybe have tried it/ don't like it/ partner doesn't like it etc which left me thinking is it just me.... Am I just a bit wierd in my tastes?

So I'd love to know what people think about this?

It makes sense to me as there is so much you can do with it, great if you have a period, problems post childbirth etc....

Thankyou!!!...

Val007 Tue 22-Apr-14 22:14:54

Be honest - if you were a woman and you did have enjoyable anal sex at least once in your life, you would have NEVER asked this question. ;-)

Hormonalhell Tue 22-Apr-14 22:30:59

I do with boyfriend which is weird cod I've never liked it with anyone else! I love any kind of sex with him though cos we are very much in love smile

SJC2014 Tue 22-Apr-14 23:07:55

What is this centerparcs thread?!! I want to see it!!

That post was sooo written by a Pervy man sat playing with his 1 inch wonder over all these horny mums.. "Shudders"

It can be a 2-way thing but its not for everyone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now