Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Is it just men that seem to like anal sex or do women too?

(129 Posts)
Panthering Fri 11-Oct-13 06:12:04

I am on a bit of a quest.....

I really love anal sex and it gives me a totally different orgasm to other types.... However I feel I am the only woman on the planet that does...?

All my girlfriends say they maybe have tried it/ don't like it/ partner doesn't like it etc which left me thinking is it just me.... Am I just a bit wierd in my tastes?

So I'd love to know what people think about this?

It makes sense to me as there is so much you can do with it, great if you have a period, problems post childbirth etc....

Thankyou!!!...

cherryblossoming Sat 12-Oct-13 10:06:46

I wish I did not read this thread. I have just opened Parenting section and read "Ante-anal clubs" instead of "Ante-natal clubs". grin

cherryblossoming Sat 12-Oct-13 10:08:26

Anteanal/postanal depression grin

GuybrushThreepwoodMP Sat 12-Oct-13 10:22:35

grin

Golferman Sat 12-Oct-13 13:39:58

It can be fun but not particularly attractive when your knob comes out looking like a half-melted Magnum...

Wideboy Sat 12-Oct-13 14:54:35

We had to discontinue the practice when my wife had a panproctectomy.

Wideboy Sat 12-Oct-13 15:00:45

No, not a panproctectomy - a panproctocolectomy.

FanjoForTheMammaries Sat 12-Oct-13 15:18:09

Was that at same time as your lobotomy

UriGHOULer Sat 12-Oct-13 15:34:11

Golferman wouldn't you say that a shitty knob was..(wait for it...)....
par for the course ??

GhastlyMoiraKroesig Sat 12-Oct-13 15:51:08

Where do all you lot spring from?

Faaaack off back to your Renault Megane forums or from whence you came. And fiddle with your own chalconts if you want some banal/anal fun.

SoleSource Sat 12-Oct-13 17:32:02

Another banal anal thread yawn

Strumpetron Sun 13-Oct-13 01:21:41

Done properly, it's amazing.

joanofarchitrave Sun 13-Oct-13 01:37:10

I absolutely hate it but of course when I have my period I think first about what my husband needs, and that obviously is an orifice that isn't bleeding. Or not beforehand, anyway.

coldwinter Sun 13-Oct-13 02:21:51

Joan - what about you and what you need?

coldwinter Sun 13-Oct-13 02:23:14

OP - men have a prostate gland that is placed so that anal sex is very sexually stimulating to them. Women are sexually stimulated by their clitoris. So men's bodies are actually designed to enjoy being penetrated for anal sex, more than women's

brokenhearted55 Sun 13-Oct-13 02:29:32

Joan period sex isn't that bad. I've had amazing orgasms during it.

Tips: stay on your back, use a condom and a towel.

joanofarchitrave Sun 13-Oct-13 02:45:41

oh sorry that was meant to be a joky response to the OP!

Thants Sun 13-Oct-13 02:49:14

Joanofarch your husband doesn't need sex, your periods should not be an inconvenience to him. If you don't like anal sex don't do it! You are a person not an orifice. Only have sex when you want to, it should be about mutual pleasure.

Swissmissmimi Tue 22-Oct-13 19:19:26

Some women do enjoy anal sex. I tried it before, hated it, but then tried it with my new partner and enjoy it occasionally.

It is a different feeling and mostly i prefer "normal" sex, but it can be nice to spice things up. Each to their own, I say.

Making out people are deviant because of trying different things is a bit small minded in my opinion. I am not a troll, a weirdo or anything else....just open to different things. My OH doesn't push me to do it, in fact I tend to suggest it.

Period bumsex?! What about period poo? Not a good idea

Wellwobbly Tue 22-Oct-13 19:41:03

ffffffft.

Hopefully MNHQ will come along and delete this

Swissmissmimi Tue 22-Oct-13 19:50:05

Why delete it? It's an open forum? I'm a mummy and I'm just giving an honest opinion? Where I live it's not illegal....

ColderThanAWitchsTitty Tue 22-Oct-13 20:11:42

I was petrified of pooing post child birth. I'd have ripped dh's balls off and shoved them up his bum if he thought anal was a really great thing to suggest then..

Me thinks you have got some hairy poo stained hands op

kaylee793 Fri 25-Oct-13 22:39:38

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

lurkinglorna Fri 25-Oct-13 22:45:42

paul dacre is that you?

BuzzardBirdBloodBath Sat 26-Oct-13 20:22:55

I guess if your dh has an I credibly small penis it wouldn't be much of a problem hmm?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now