Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Sex: talk to me about testicals please!

(42 Posts)
Mazzledazzle Wed 09-Oct-13 12:47:33

My DH has hinted that he'd like me to play with his balls during sex, but not really sure what to do.

Any tips?

Neitheronethingortheother Wed 09-Oct-13 12:49:17

teabagging ?

VoodooHexDoll Wed 09-Oct-13 12:54:42

Two glasses one with ice water in another with warn tea. Take a drink and a ball then a mouth full of other and suck, swirl type thing! Alternate between hot and cold.

Only works if you plan ahead!

Choclate paint, paint on with a brush and lick off.

It's quite simple, OP. if he wants you to play with them, ask HIM what he likes.
What makes you think a bunch of posters on MN are better qualified to know how your DH likes his balls stimulated than DH himself?
Great sex is often about good communication. This your perfect opportunity to communicate.

NoMoreMadCatLady Wed 09-Oct-13 13:01:20

grin catlady

BelaLugosisShed Wed 09-Oct-13 13:12:10

Crushing them with stillettos and sticking long needles into them is very popular in some quarters I believe.
Is that the kind of wank fodder thing you're after, OP?

rainbowfeet Wed 09-Oct-13 13:15:42

Gently fondle & suck.. Emphasis on gently!! grin You will know if it's not gentle enough!! One testicle in your mouth at a time & just suck & roll it around your mouth, licking from the base of the balls up to tip of the penis seems to be a winner in my experience! wink As is cupping them while you are giving head! grin

Boosterseattheballcleaner Wed 09-Oct-13 13:17:26

clean them with a ball cleaner

not helpful

PelvicFloorClenchReminder Wed 09-Oct-13 13:18:25

Uh huh hmm

LoopThePoop Wed 09-Oct-13 13:28:09

That cold drink hot drink thing is like something out of More! magazine when I was about 16.
There's no adult seriously does all that surely?!

I agree with ask him. Light tugging, bit of tongue underneath, suck a ball (or 2!)

usedandabusedthentossedaside Wed 09-Oct-13 13:28:11

Ask him its all about communication if he doesn't communicate well smother them in deep heat I'm sure that will open lines of communication wink lol

Cosydressinggown Wed 09-Oct-13 13:29:36

Start by spelling them properly. Good luck with puberty.

CogitoErgoSometimes Wed 09-Oct-13 13:51:11

Use a nine-iron?

PelvicFloorClenchReminder Wed 09-Oct-13 13:55:57

Or hide and seek.

Hide them out in the coal scuttle and wait for him to find them.

CogitoErgoSometimes Wed 09-Oct-13 14:00:44

Juggling. He has sex and you do some juggling.

niceupthedance Wed 09-Oct-13 15:48:50

grin Nine iron. Ouch!

Onesleeptillwembley Wed 09-Oct-13 15:53:20

It's a scientifically proven fact that Percy (often pubescent) trolls cannot spell testicles.

Lol @ one sleep

How did he hint at this?

RiffyWammal Wed 09-Oct-13 17:30:17

swing one against the other to create a fetching Newton's cradle effect.

CogitoErgoSometimes Wed 09-Oct-13 17:47:55

Dip in plaster and use the resulting containers as a cruet set?

SirRaymondClench Wed 09-Oct-13 17:54:22

Slam them very hard between two house bricks...so I've heard.

ladymalfoy Wed 09-Oct-13 17:55:10

Richard Mayhew I told you in ICT to stay off the internet. Mr. James will be expecting you in his office tomorrow morning.

Have you ever rolled Chinese worry balls in one hand? Round and round. Then, unlike worry balls I imagine they will spin back round the other way.

Boosterseattheballcleaner Wed 09-Oct-13 19:59:20

Put googley eyes on then and pretend youre having a threesome with a large nosed man?

again I'm being helpful

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now