Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

You know when women's who have cheating husbands lose the plot and do something dramatic?

(152 Posts)
ITCouldBeWorse Mon 23-Sep-13 22:13:25

You know like burn all their clothes, or detail what has happened on FB?

And people say keep your dignity etc, do you actually judge the wronged women at all?

I cannot see his anyone could. My friend carved 'adulteress' on the bonnet of the car of OW and I have to admit I thought it dramatic and appropriate. Good on anyone who does feel like an ice queen, but I actually think it might be cathartic.

But to anyone in that position right now, my best wishes to you, as the song says 'you will survive'

Lweji Mon 30-Sep-13 14:44:16

I don't get revenge, TBH.

I have damaging videos of ex, that I could post to his family on FB.
They show how nasty he was, including death threads.

I haven't bothered.

I just want a calm life. My revenge is to be happy.

I did put all his clothes in the trunk of his dad's car in bin bags, which he thought was revenge as they were crumpled (old T-shirts, mostly). But no, I just wanted to get rid of it and reclaim space at home.

Juliaparker25 Mon 30-Sep-13 19:06:36

Introduce a handful of pea sized gravel into the silencer of his car, through the exhaust pipe out let ......Its rattles like buggery and is almost impossible to find. Engines will come out before the exhaust gets a look

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now