Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

nice guy or complete tool?

(30 Posts)
superstarheartbreaker Sun 22-Sep-13 10:34:16

Been chatting to a guy from pof. Looks and sounds v sexy...however he is not yet divorced and only left his wife 3 months ago. The reason beingvis that they apparently hadnt had sex in a long time blah blah blah.
I wouldnt mid so much but there areva few things im not sure about. He says that as soon as his wife knows hes seeing someone she will then file for divorce citing unreasonable behaviour so that it goes through quicker.
I dont really want to be involved in their divorce or used as a reason for something that is nothing to
do with me.

Tonandfeather Mon 23-Sep-13 01:05:55

Are you very young e.g a teenager?

No grown woman I know would be wondering about this. It's so obvious this bloke's a complete tool.

Bogeyface Mon 23-Sep-13 01:13:58

Bish bash Bosch

AnyFucker Mon 23-Sep-13 01:21:18

heh

This one's got a screw loose. Or you would have, if you believe one word he says

LittlePeaPod Mon 23-Sep-13 02:23:31

hmm sounds like a complete tool. Run, run in the opposite direction as fast as you can.

Numberlock Mon 23-Sep-13 03:46:26

Surely this whole thread is a wind- up...

As for POF, yes it's the devil's work but no different to any other dating sites, free or with a charge. Time wasters in all of them whether it's POF or Guardian.

Same shit different wrapping. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now