Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Thanks to MN, intimate advice requested re gentleman's "thing"

(120 Posts)
ShyerHasBoyfriend Wed 28-Aug-13 17:50:23

Thanks to the massive courage MNetters on here gave me I have a lovely boyfriend.

Despite all appearances to the contrary, my slip of a paramour has the biggest thing I have ever seen. Like a 500ml bottle of coke (well, not exactly bottle-shaped but you get the idea.) Has anyone got any tips on how to a) play with it b) take it for hours?

I can't get my hand around it at all, and get lockjaw in seconds, so at the moment I am left patting it hopefully.

Not the height of erotica. I am out of practice with sex, let alone dealing with a beast like that, and hoping MNetters can sort me out again.

TheGirlFromIpanema Wed 28-Aug-13 17:53:31

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

TheGirlFromIpanema Wed 28-Aug-13 17:54:24

You must come immediately

though for me to offer any of my mumsnet wisdom on this matter.

ShyerHasBoyfriend Wed 28-Aug-13 17:54:51

I am not a troll. Honest. I don't know how to prove it. It's cringeing enough posting in the first place.

TheGirlFromIpanema Wed 28-Aug-13 17:55:38

aww I'm all [sadface] now that no one else can help you with this.

<<Harrumph>>

peanutMD Wed 28-Aug-13 17:56:06

Pmsl at "patting it hopefully", i'm envisioning the ol' Ketchup pat here... Ouchz grin

TheGirlFromIpanema Wed 28-Aug-13 17:56:22

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

meditrina Wed 28-Aug-13 17:57:00

Not sure what to make of this thread, but love the image of "patting it hopefully" grin

TheGirlFromIpanema Wed 28-Aug-13 17:57:34

ShyerHasBoyfriend Wed 28-Aug-13 17:57:53

Hang on, I am going to ask my BF, a stalwart MNetter, to post on here.

mignonette Wed 28-Aug-13 17:58:15

Well if Samantha from SATC couldn't cope maybe you'd be better off with a cat?

mignonette Wed 28-Aug-13 17:59:42

Well if you are for real then for what it is worth here is my advice- Loads of lube, loads of time and a few Hail Mary's.

Patting it hopefully grin

KatyDidItAgain Wed 28-Aug-13 18:00:49

Is your boyfriend from Hull?

TheGirlFromIpanema Wed 28-Aug-13 18:01:18

Is your BF the owner of this behemoth of an appendage OP?

Pleeeeeease bring him here, speshully as he's a stalwart and all.

TheGirlFromIpanema Wed 28-Aug-13 18:02:05

Oh yes that's it Katy.

It must be Yoni-mans new partner grin

OP - have you tried tantric??

ShyerHasBoyfriend Wed 28-Aug-13 18:02:23

No BF is best friend. She is longtime MNetter. So am I, but I namechanged. It is cringeing asking for advice when you are in your 40s.

BalloonSlayer Wed 28-Aug-13 18:03:08

I can't get my hand around it at all.

Forgive me for asking, but how do you manage to pick up a 500ml bottle of coke then? Do you have to leave it on the table and ask the waiter for a straw?

TheGirlFromIpanema Wed 28-Aug-13 18:04:35

KatyDidItAgain Wed 28-Aug-13 18:05:20

I will never see the 'share a coke with....' bottles in the same way again.

TheGirlFromIpanema Wed 28-Aug-13 18:05:40

Arf arf balloon.

I like how you have got straight to the crux of the problem on this thread grin

ShyerHasBoyfriend Wed 28-Aug-13 18:05:46

Well, you don't have to do the same things to a coke bottle. And you can pick it up at the top.

YoureAllABunchOfBastards Wed 28-Aug-13 18:06:01

Whatever you do, don't shake it. It'll go EVERYWHERE.

Afrodizzywonders Wed 28-Aug-13 18:06:24

Take it for hours [hmmm]

biscuit

peanutMD Wed 28-Aug-13 18:06:47

grin Mignonette

Sorry in all seriousness:

A) How to play with it... Well it sounds very similar to an old stylee Sega Joystick so I'd go with jiggling it about, randomly bashing it a bit and of course dropping it at the crucial moment.

B)Take it for hours... cut a strategic hole in your mattress and stuff with mince, apparently this is most convenient for the army lads grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now