Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Does anyone else's partner.... never stay out later than 9pm??? Aaaagh!!

(76 Posts)
SweetSeraphim Tue 30-Jul-13 21:34:30

I know I am probably BU.

I love him dearly. But he's ALWAYS HERE. He goes out so very rarely, and rushes home as soon as possible to start making noise at me angry

I had the house to myself this evening. For 2 WHOLE HOURS. And I resent him coming home so quickly. I resent never having any length of time alone, I need it. I've tried to explain this to him, but he doesn't seem to understand. He says he does, but he clearly doesn't, or lese he would leave me alone sometimes!

I sound like a right bitch. But it is driving me up the fucking wall.

What do you do with these men? Give me some fucking space will you? Does it sound like too much to ask??

SweetSeraphim Sat 03-Aug-13 21:34:02

Merlot I am going to look for that book RIGHT NOW smile

joan - that's me, that is. He must see my face light up when he says he's going out and be really hurt. Hopefully I show him how much I love him in other ways smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now