Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

(Another) dtd thread with poss tmi (you have been warned)

(30 Posts)
sunnoshine Wed 10-Jul-13 14:37:43

Hi all, have name changed for reasons which will be obvious...

I have a wonderful DP, we have been v happy in all parts of our relationship for yonks, including in the sack. Like most people, this ebbs and flows depending in DC, tiredness etc etc. Mostly though, it?s all good and all within (what I imagine) the usual bounds.

Recently though whilst DTD and in pre DTD fun, he seems to want me to (and having struggled, I can?t come up with a better ways of putting this) put my finger where the sun don?t shine. blush

This is only sometimes, not always by any means. I guess my question might be, how ?normal? is this, and might it lead on to other things?
Whilst this wouldn?t by my cup of tea, if you see what I mean, I want to make him happy in the sack (as he does me) and am 100% confident in his ?straightness?. It just seems a bit ? out there ? is it?

He would let it lie if it was something I didn?t want to do, and I guess within the bounds of hygiene I wouldn?t have major objections. It just seems odd to me. hmm

sunnoshine Thu 11-Jul-13 13:13:39

Now I come to think of it, I do remember a 'touchelingus' espisode of SITC - is that the one you mean?

Imnotscareditsonlytheinternet Thu 11-Jul-13 13:17:00

Whats wrong with letting them use our toys! you can wash them inbetween wink

themaltesecat Thu 11-Jul-13 17:18:06

Normal.

Bathe straight beforehand and ensure that he washes himself thoroughly.

Use plenty of lube (the strawberry flavoured Durex stuff is gorgeous; though Pjur is always recommended, it smells all clinical to me).

Start very, very slowly and yes, no sharp nails. smile

themaltesecat Thu 11-Jul-13 17:19:07

OP, just saw that you went ahead with it. Sounds as though DP enjoyed himself! Lovely.

riverboat Thu 11-Jul-13 17:26:48

OP - can't remember exact episode, but IIRC Miranda was in bed with a guy who wanted her to talk dirty. So she talked about all the things he liked her to do to him, ending with 'and you like it when I slip a finger in your ass' at which point he got huffy and stormed off. She discussed it indignantly with Carrie and co the next day saying how ridiculous it was because he DID like that, and the girls all agreed that most men liked it, but they didn't want the fact that they liked it acknowledged in any way...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now