Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

What does this mean?

(55 Posts)
dontcallmehon Sat 22-Jun-13 23:39:31

What would you make of it if a person you'd just started seeing posted a link to this on facebook and underneath written 'I know the feeling?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Wc3UeI0ouY8#at=36

Sorry. can't do links!

SomewhereBeyondTheSea Mon 01-Jul-13 23:02:25

Dodged a bullet OP!

dontcallmehon Mon 01-Jul-13 23:03:34

Yep - he is very odd. I did wonder if all the facebook pictures were for my benefit.

Well he doesn't sound very nice but, really, you only had a couple of dates with him so it's not worth gettng upset about. If you are recenlty out of an abusive relationship, it's probably a good idea to stay off dating for a while and maybe have somecounselling to make sure you don't pick a different type of abuser nexty time.

dontcallmehon Mon 01-Jul-13 23:05:53

I'm not out of an abusive relationship. My ex was not an abuser. I'm not taking any of this all that seriously, I just find it strange.

dontcallmehon Mon 01-Jul-13 23:06:36

I definitely don't need counselling. I'm fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now