Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

New man. Personal grooming question.

(505 Posts)
MyPhoneIsMyWorld Wed 19-Jun-13 16:47:16

Namechanged for this one.

I'm in my late thirties, met a new bloke, haven't done the deed yet.

So, the question I need to ask is what do men like these days with regard to pubes. I was married for 14 years and basically just kept things trimmed down there.
Don't want to end up in bed with this guy and have him turned off by my possibly 'retro' style!

I'm happy to keep up with the times but don't want to go all out bald down there if it's not necessary.

Any tips? smile

Darkesteyes Sat 06-Jul-13 17:44:58

That may be one of the reasons why your DH likes it Notta. He doesnt have to "work as hard" to give you an orgasm. Ive never been able to achieve that in the missionary position just through penetration and its got nothing to do with hair.

Darkesteyes Sat 06-Jul-13 17:46:11

Good for you Namechanger. I would have done exactly the same.

Nottalotta Sat 06-Jul-13 19:33:36

I think the lack of hair means the cliterus (sp?!) is less 'protected'.

Darkesteyes Sat 06-Jul-13 22:15:48

true but i would think it is supposed to be protected to prevent infection if nothing else. And the clitoris does also have its own hood.

SplitHeadGirl Sat 06-Jul-13 22:19:32

Sorry OP I haven't read the whole thread as it is so long, but all I can say is, do what you wanna do!! If he doesn't like it, stuff him he isn't right for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now