Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

You know those terrible times when everything goes wrong?

(32 Posts)

Need to get this all off my chest - have finally decided to split from partner of 5 years this week after he told me on Sunday he no longer loves me and prefers going out with friends. Car failed MOT today and no chance of getting another. In exam period of final year at uni and just feeling like my world is crashing down around me

cluecu Sat 27-Apr-13 12:43:53

Sorry I couldn't post again last night. Brilliant that you emailed the counselling. Taking steps like that are you taking control and you deserve a pat on back smile

No contact with ex will speed up the healing process. The hole that he's left will heal and be filled with other things and people. You have lots to look forward to xxx

Just like to update this to say that I got First Class Honors today, so a real case of don't let the bastards grind you down!!

AlistairSim Tue 02-Jul-13 14:20:12

grin
flowers

big wine

conantg Tue 02-Jul-13 14:24:40

Fantastic!! well done you and good luck for the future.

Wow - fantastic news!
I hope all is going well now.
Well done!

Horsemad Tue 02-Jul-13 14:47:28

Well Done goodtimes - you did it! smile

SomewhereBeyondTheSea Tue 02-Jul-13 19:26:52

Well done!!!! How's the (I presume) EX-boyfriend? Looks like he's sucking a lemon ?! :-D

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now