Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I feel like such a... perv!

(214 Posts)
GoldieMumbles Sun 21-Apr-13 15:11:51

blush I've just ordered myself a blush

chastity belt

DH often goes away for work for a couple of days at a time - sometimes more - and I really get turned on by the idea of being strapped in... so I've ordered a chastity belt and next time he's away I'm going to ask him to lock me into it... So I feel like such a perv. But I suppose I am... blushblushblush aren't I?

And he doesn't know about it yet, either. Yikes!

EleanorFarjeon Mon 22-Apr-13 00:14:00

Apart from the sheer mingingness of it - why is it necessary?

Without it would the OP be having sex with every bloke she meets while her DH is away for a couple of days?

I did laugh at 'Looks like something Robocop would wear'

Ouchmyhead Mon 22-Apr-13 02:38:42

Just got my nephew back to sleep, read this, laughed too loud and woke him up again! Most surreal thing I've read tonight! Good luck to you OP, I can't think of anything less sexy than holding in a poo for a few days in a metal contraption, but there you go!

jynier Mon 22-Apr-13 03:11:24

Believe that OP has an engineering degree; maybe she's going to turn said chastity belt into some sort of Heath Robinson contraption that will fire up kitchen appliances, feed the kids, make toast, etc., while hubby is away!

CheerfulYank Mon 22-Apr-13 05:06:47

Sootikins! shock <clutches pearls>

Well I have never...

gillywillywoo Mon 22-Apr-13 06:19:12

Lol pigpies grin

LaLaGabby Mon 22-Apr-13 23:17:19

Perhaps if the OP needs to do a poo she could send a pigpie out to steal the shiny key and remember its way home to bring it back?

happyfreeconfused Mon 22-Apr-13 23:29:59

Why is it shaped like a mouse? Can you google image it? (scared to)

EauRouge Tue 23-Apr-13 07:37:31

I don't believe that a sootikin is a real thing. The top google result is urban dictionary and all the rest are warnings not to google it. It's a made up think to gross people out like munting.

eau it was talked about in history books mentioned on this MN thread

EauRouge Tue 23-Apr-13 08:23:28

Thanks for the link. I think I'll read it after I've finished eating breakfast!

fluffyraggies Tue 23-Apr-13 08:42:50

Pigpies grin

loudest laugh for this.

TunipTheVegedude Tue 23-Apr-13 13:02:35

I too am dubious about sootikins - it's possible, but even the source talked about on that thread seems to just be 'my friend's mum read a book once where it was mentioned' or similar.

We need a proper reference. <goes off to scour all my books on the history of sex>

BOF Tue 23-Apr-13 16:51:05

I think it was probably just a poo. Maybe popping out of the wrong place due to childbirth damage? But it sounds like a poo.

greeneyed Tue 23-Apr-13 22:07:42

BOF grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now