Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I feel like such a... perv!

(214 Posts)
GoldieMumbles Sun 21-Apr-13 15:11:51

blush I've just ordered myself a blush

chastity belt

DH often goes away for work for a couple of days at a time - sometimes more - and I really get turned on by the idea of being strapped in... so I've ordered a chastity belt and next time he's away I'm going to ask him to lock me into it... So I feel like such a perv. But I suppose I am... blushblushblush aren't I?

And he doesn't know about it yet, either. Yikes!

Yowsers, remember how much a slinky used to pinch if you caught it in your fingers.

Maat Sun 21-Apr-13 17:00:04

shock grin

Maat Sun 21-Apr-13 17:00:52

You'd want to warm that on a radiator before putting it on.

RhondaJean Sun 21-Apr-13 17:01:48

There's ones with erm <whispers>. Plugs?

dontyouwantmebaby Sun 21-Apr-13 17:02:03

was going to say 1/10 but 3 pages on a sunny Sunday afternoon is not too shabby...wink

Maat grin

Each to their own and all that but not a chance would I wear metal kbickers!

Letting mt fanjo fester is just not for me

ReluctantlyBeingYoniMassaged Sun 21-Apr-13 17:05:47

Are you planning to keep it on the whole time?

Maat Sun 21-Apr-13 17:05:59

I can't run for the bus at the best of times. I wouldn't stand a chance wearing one of them.

GoldieMumbles Sun 21-Apr-13 17:06:16

Thise who wanted a Linky to the one I ordered.

Ok now you have to tell us if you got the vaginal and anal plug they sell to go with it.

JeremyPiven Sun 21-Apr-13 17:07:36

Are you not worried about clanking at work?

Dear god! Its a fucking thong!

How the fuck are you going to pull that out of your arse?!

Looks like something Robocop would wear

oh god I googled... read this www.daisy.co.uk/sites/VannaVechian/femchasv.htm

Maat Sun 21-Apr-13 17:09:39

Oh dear lord, it reminds me of something for cutting cheese.

<clears history>

JeremyPiven Sun 21-Apr-13 17:10:40

My grandmother would say, what if you get run over by a bus?

is there a way to clear history without losing the colour changes on threads you have read? If I clear everything they all go back to the original colour and I don't know which box to untick to stop it happening.

GoldieMumbles Sun 21-Apr-13 17:11:28

"Ok now you have to tell us if you got the vaginal and anal plug they sell to go with it."

One, not the other wink

Portofino Sun 21-Apr-13 17:11:32

Oh - they don't come in my arse size. It's discrimination I tell you. I am going to start on petition.

jeremy grin

Oh my God.

That looks painful!

NoelHeadbands Sun 21-Apr-13 17:14:47

You don't work with magnets do ou?

GoldieMumbles Sun 21-Apr-13 17:16:36

"My grandmother would say, what if you get run over by a bus?"

I'd have to be bloody unlucky. I live out in the sticks and there's only one bus in each direction each day. More chance of being hit by a meteorite.

What if there's lightning while you are put and wearing it?

Maat Sun 21-Apr-13 17:19:50

StepAway not sure how you do that. I just cleared the last hour so most of what I have read today is still a different colour.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now