Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Last train to Loserville Part 2

(1000 Posts)
LoserNoMore Sun 07-Apr-13 21:55:44

After the overwhelming support I've received on my thread I had to start another. Well I didn't have to but I have found all the advice so helpful that even if I only receive one more piece it will help.

I'll try and post the link to the full sorry story. Never linked on my phone before so it may not work.

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relationships/1722750-This-doesnt-look-good-does-it?pg=40&order=

LoserNoMore Mon 08-Apr-13 01:15:12

So looks like I have to keep my phone switched off to sleep at night. Someone's drunk and keeps calling. I'm aware you're all probably in the land of nod, lucky people. Such a selfish man.

CautionaryWhale Mon 08-Apr-13 01:25:22

Hello LV

I am awake my lovely. Unplug your home phone and switch your mobile off. That'll learn him!! Seriously he still thinks he can do the sob story. No way Jose! You are supposed to forgive him one week later.
Really?
Try not to respond at all - if drunk and emotional he will try to manipulate. If drunk and angry he will be a prick and blame you when you are blameless.

thanks brew

CautionaryWhale Mon 08-Apr-13 01:26:17

Sorry That should of course be LNM! smile

CautionaryWhale Mon 08-Apr-13 01:27:30

Oh and by the way... Loserville? Population:him. grin

LoserNoMore Mon 08-Apr-13 01:34:49

I answered his last call to tell him to fuck off. He said 'I'm coming over, leave the door open'. Ffs. Yes, a drunken arsehole is all I need on my doorstep at 1.35am

aahhhh LNM, you defo don't need this.

would you be comfortable phoning police if he arrives at the door?

thistlelicker Mon 08-Apr-13 01:44:58

If he turns up phone police. Harassing a woman at this time of night is not on. Another here who been supporting u from side lines!! Go team lnm!!

thekidsrule Mon 08-Apr-13 01:56:21

please dont let him round op it will not end well i suspect

take care

Hope you're OK, LNM, and the threat to come round was nothing more than drunken hot air.

As others have said, call the police if he does start causing trouble. He needs to realise that you can't be walked over at his whim.

Still thinking of you often. Keep strong. X

piratecat Mon 08-Apr-13 02:07:27

i can't sleep. hoping he didn't come round. hope you are ok?

kickassangel Mon 08-Apr-13 02:23:00

At this stage I would call the police if he turns up. It's a very controlling and bullying tactic to thi k he can just invade your space like that when you have made it clear you don't want him.

woopsidaisy Mon 08-Apr-13 04:55:38

Silly phone froze on me earlier!

LNM I really hope you are asleep and that MrLoser sodded off to bed. Surely he wouldn't want to wake the girls?!?
He spends an awful lot of time in the pub!

Crazycake Mon 08-Apr-13 05:51:42

Stay strong LNM, you are doing incredibly well and we're all rooting for you thanks

AThingInYourLife Mon 08-Apr-13 06:28:13

I hope he didn't show up in the middle of the night.

God he really has no class at all.

StuffezLaBouche Mon 08-Apr-13 06:58:55

Oh no! Just read the new thread - if his texts were angry-sounding before he threatened to come around, I really hope he saw sense and didn't try to. The selfish wanker.

beachyhead Mon 08-Apr-13 06:59:16

Hope you had a good nights sleep with no further interruptions. Well done LNM, you are so strong.

Tortoiseontheeggshell Mon 08-Apr-13 07:03:52

LNM, I read your last thread but didn't post. I am not at all surprised - and yet cannot believe - his current behaviour. If he was following a script entitled How To Fuck Up Your Entire Life In 10 Easy Steps, he couldn't be more efficient than he currently is.

I'm glad, really. I hope you got some sleep, but I'm glad he's making it so very clear that he's a fuckwit.

Fluffycloudland77 Mon 08-Apr-13 07:30:51

You don't have to take abusive calls and texts, it is illegal.

The police could offer him "words of advice" if you reported it. Like, stop being a twat or we will arrest you and you'll get cautioned.

tumbletumble Mon 08-Apr-13 07:38:13

Are you OK? Did he come over?

comingintomyown Mon 08-Apr-13 07:38:17

Hi there

I have been reading your story and think you are handling all this with real dignity , its the hardest thing to do when someone you love has broken your heart.

It sounds like you are clear in your mind at what you want to do and I expect all the inevitable entreaties from him will fall on deaf ears and will serve to make him look pathetic.

Keep strong and be prepared for him to go from begging to abusing and back again as he sees he cant just skip his way out of his actions.

dawntigga Mon 08-Apr-13 07:47:11

On a more practical note, not sure anyone has mentioned this and I hate to but, get yourself tested for std's sooner rather than later. I KNOW it's early but these things are best caught asap.

Also, when is your solicitor appointment?

ThinkingOfYouTiggaxx

BumbleBee2011 Mon 08-Apr-13 07:49:35

Hi LNM - glad you started a new thread with a fab new name.

Really hope he didn't show up last night and hope you and your girls are OK this morning. Can't believe his behaviour, definitely agree with calling the police if he does this.

lunar1 Mon 08-Apr-13 08:01:01

Hope he didn't come round last night

Hey LNM. Been following your thread. Hope he didn't turn up last night. You are doing so well he doesn't realise how lucky he was!

Thewhingingdefective Mon 08-Apr-13 08:24:08

Another that quietly admired your amazing dignity from the sidelines on the old thread.

Good for you, LNM. You are handling things beautifully.

This thread is not accepting new messages.