Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Aren't willys rather unattractive?

(119 Posts)
DippyDoohDahDay Thu 04-Apr-13 15:20:56

That's it really, just wondering if I am odd! Men seem to think we are all so keen to play with them. Am out of EA relationship and am just sitting here thinking, well, do I really want another willy in my life?!

LetsFaceTheMusicAndDance Thu 04-Apr-13 15:22:00

Tell you what, get your knickers off and squat over a mirror.
They're a damned sight prettier than that IMHO.

RatPants Thu 04-Apr-13 15:22:05

I think they have a certain erm, charm. But all human body parts are quite strange looking when you think about it. grin

DippyDoohDahDay Thu 04-Apr-13 15:25:30

Lets face, take your point.
Maybe it's me..if I feel positive about the person maybe I will like the bit that is attached to them!

McBalls Thu 04-Apr-13 15:26:52

I think they're marvellous.

CogitoErgoSometimes Thu 04-Apr-13 15:28:17

Pretty obvious that you have to like the attached person. Have you been offered a disembodied willy or something.....?

DippyDoohDahDay Thu 04-Apr-13 15:28:49

Some are a lot less attractive than others though.
?

Fairylea Thu 04-Apr-13 15:29:38

It's not what they look like but what they do smile

All genitals are rather ugly in my opinion... I guess that's why they call it "bumping uglies".

CockyFox Thu 04-Apr-13 15:31:05

My DHs is gorgeous I can't help but touch it. My ex fiances was ugly and I avoided it whenever I could.
DH is a much nicer person so it could be that. Also ex was circumcised whereas DH is as nature intended.

DippyDoohDahDay Thu 04-Apr-13 15:31:29

Cogito, isn't that called a vibrator?
As I say, it's probably more about where my head is at but I just wondered if I was in the small minority that thinks they are not that attractive, well not in the way that some men want them to be worshipped daily.
Maybe I'm just weary!

TWinklyLittleStar Thu 04-Apr-13 15:31:40

A random willy is weird looking. An attractive lover's erect penis is incredibly sexy. All about context, which includes the man whose willy it is.

McBalls Thu 04-Apr-13 15:31:47

Is it really penises that are bothering you?
Could it be more the idea of another relationship after your previous experience and you're fixating on the penis as a way of not having to think too deeply?

Anyway, yeah...it's quite odd to be so genital-focused, I would say.

LetsFaceTheMusicAndDance Thu 04-Apr-13 15:34:29

TBH I don't buy into the 'seen 1, seen them all' theory. All the ones I've handled have been different. Pity the best was also attached to the first - who was also the one I should never have let go....sad

TunipTheVegedude Thu 04-Apr-13 15:34:49

Do men want them to be worshipped daily? That sounds a bit wankerish to me.

I think your problem, OP, is that you have been going out with a character from a D.H. Lawrence novel.

TWinklyLittleStar Thu 04-Apr-13 15:36:03

I think the man, not the penis, has been the problem. DH certainly doesn't expect me to worship his daily.

LetsFaceTheMusicAndDance Thu 04-Apr-13 15:36:30

YY Tunip

And a bloke without some sense of playfulness about himself is a really major turn off.

DippyDoohDahDay Thu 04-Apr-13 15:36:44

Mc balls, it probably is the relationship bit, and my xh expected sex daily. Have been on dating site too, had a reasonable profile and got fed up with the cock pictures I was receiving with charming suggestions like 'fancy a nosh?'

Have removed my profile and hung up my boots!

LetsFaceTheMusicAndDance Thu 04-Apr-13 15:37:21

Eeew yes. Don't blame you. That's nasty.

Fairylea Thu 04-Apr-13 15:38:02

If my dh wanted me to worship his cock I'd whack it with a copy of a holy book. Who wants to worship a cock? Half the population have them. It's no biggie.... well, it might be or it could be a smallie.

Fairylea Thu 04-Apr-13 15:38:21

If my dh wanted me to worship his cock I'd whack it with a copy of a holy book. Who wants to worship a cock? Half the population have them. It's no biggie.... well, it might be or it could be a smallie.

TunipTheVegedude Thu 04-Apr-13 15:40:37

Yes, that would be very offputting and if you want to do internet dating you need to find a better dating site, where men don't behave like that. They do exist, I promise, though they might be the ones you have to pay for.

I think to a large degree, men who send photos of their cocks to strange women on the internet are not in fact doing so because they seriously believe said women will find it a turn-on, it's just another form of flashing.

DippyDoohDahDay Thu 04-Apr-13 15:41:02

I guess if you have selfish lover then it seems like they want to be worshipped.
I think I did used to think willies were rather fun..

yadbu!

DippyDoohDahDay Thu 04-Apr-13 15:46:23

I am being unreasonable?

Yes. Willies are wonderful!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now