Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

TOTGA (or, choco gets a life!)

(219 Posts)
chocoreturns Wed 27-Mar-13 19:49:26

well, it would be rude not to, wouldn't it?

This will be the least interesting thread opener in the history of mumsnet to anyone who hasn't seen my earlier threads, for which I apologise. I've managed to fall off the end of another one though, so here I am. For the tiny minority of you who actually care and know what TOTGA is, I promise that if and when there is anything to report, it will be posted here first.

In the meantime, anyone want to start a general stitch and bitch to while away the time?

chezziejo Mon 01-Apr-13 11:36:34

Aww so exciting grin they must have been good texts for sure. I'm crap at advice but enjoy the ride and take that in any context you like hehe.

chocoreturns Mon 01-Apr-13 11:40:27

<fnar> thanks! grin

they were good texts. Flirty but not explicit, very affectionate... fun. The kind that make you smile when you read them again. And he text me at 7.30am to make sure I was feeling ok and to tell me that I am thoroughly gorgeous, which is a rather lovely thing to wake up to grin

Midwife99 Mon 01-Apr-13 12:30:13

smilesmilesmilesmile

AgathaF Mon 01-Apr-13 12:36:22

Life's looking good for you, choco. I really hope Wednesday is very, very good.

I think he sounds rather nice!

Leaving monsterbabycurrants with DH today, who's got the day off work, so I can take the train to the big city and get books out of the library. I don't much care for pumping milk but then, Babycurrants doesn't much care for formula, so heyho! smile
Aparently it's going to be 'boy time'. When queried, laughingly, as to what that means, DH said they're going to do some important lying on the rug and chewing their fists 'only, you know, really butch, like. We'll probably pretend to be well'ard. Then have a cuddle..'
grin

And I, ladies, am going to sit in a thai restaurant and eat a bowl of noodles bigger than my head. Sod the diet, if I'm on Manhattan, I'm going to eat lots of Thai! smile

BerylStreep Mon 01-Apr-13 17:47:22

Here's to Wednesday!

bamboozled Mon 01-Apr-13 22:43:29

Exciting!!!!!

BerylStreep Tue 02-Apr-13 19:35:01

Only one more sleep till date night!

chocoreturns Tue 02-Apr-13 19:39:56

haha, I know... I'm trying not to get too worked up smile Feeling so tired today I could just about snap. Putting the kids to bed was as much fun as pulling teeth. Methinks some beauty sleep may be in order! I am trying to keep my expectations low for tomorrow, and just see it as friends catching up. Then anything more is a bonus but I won't be getting in a tiz if it's a chilled one... I did offer to put him up (spare room!) for the night but we'll see wink

I'm a bit creeped out today. My abusive ex-boyf (the one before the twunt I married) has been checking me out on LinkedIn. It doesn't mean anything at all, but still makes me feel a bit icky. Def not going to have any more wankers in my life - only the decent need apply from now on!

Damn straight! grin
As for date or no date, I, would just go out being your usual beautiful and lovely self, and see what happens.

I mean, I would def shave my legs and put the good pants on too grin but whatever happens your well enjoy spending time together, is my point. Which is grand!

Can I for one make a stand and say you are being very selfish? I'm off out myself on an overnighter with the kids so not sure I'll be able to catch up with all the goss until possibly Friday! wink I expect there to be some juicy gossip too my girl! grin xxx

cheeseandpineapple Wed 03-Apr-13 13:57:32

Hello Choco, found your new thread in the nick of time, very excited for you but can completely understand why you're also trying to manage expectation. Hope it's a lovely evening for you, whatever the outcome.

I can feel the frisson from here!!

Can you please try and squeeze in the odd update throughout the evening for us desperadoes who are living vicariously through you?!

My libido seems to have done a runner of late. My DH's new beard (which he's taken to petting in a somewhat off putting manner) could be a possible cause but hope yours is suitably exercised in the not too distant future!

chocoreturns Wed 03-Apr-13 14:31:15

hehe... not sure about updates tonight, but while I'm getting pee in my pants nervous today I actually went and had a blow dry and had my eyebrows sorted out. I'm not going to wear my come fuck me boots (despite contemplating it!!) but I am making an effort to look more yummy, than slummy mummy! And now at least I don't have to worry about doing my hair in the 20 minutes I've left myself to get ready between putting the kids to bed and him arriving (doh!).

Have also shaved legs, check... Wonder if any of this will be noticed? Kinda worried he may cancel or something at the last minute! Honestly. I need to pull myself together! grin

ps the blog is back, however I was reminded that TOTGA actually reads it so I've refrained from gushing on there! haha.

BeingAWifeIsNotForMe Wed 03-Apr-13 15:28:49

G'wan g'wan g'wan wear the fuck me boots grin wink

Seriously though I hope everything goes well tonight, no naps for the boys this afternoon and early bed for everyone

Having read your posts and blog I've no doubt you are going to be fantastic in your new career, if you are in the south west, sign me up on your client list grin

Will be obsessing checking your thead for updates this evening.

Don't let him ga this time flowers

Midwife99 Wed 03-Apr-13 16:49:04

WHY aren't you wearing the fuck me boots?!!! I absolutely insist that you do!!!!! wink

AgathaF Wed 03-Apr-13 17:03:02

Have a super, fab, great, lovely night. Shaved legs hmm grin.

BerylStreep Wed 03-Apr-13 17:54:35

Ha! I remember going on a date many years ago and I had the hairiest legs known to man, but it didn't matter, I was wearing trousers, or so I thought ….

Except later when there was a bit of kissing, he bizarrely tried to rub my legs from the hem up blush

DonkeysDontRideBicycles Wed 03-Apr-13 17:59:36

choco go have fun! Confidence and humour are great aphrodisiacs wink.

Dozer Wed 03-Apr-13 21:45:01

Ooh, not seen choco's threads for a while and there's a new man on the scene!

Wonder what choco is up to now!

wine?
thanks?
Coffee brew?
blush grin

cheeseandpineapple Wed 03-Apr-13 23:11:30

Beryl, I think my hairy legs would give your hairy legs a run for their money, I've been away the last couple of weeks, forgot to pack a razor and whilst I could have bought one, couldn't be bothered and have now cultivated enough growth for David Bellamy to have a good forage through!

No update yet from Choco. Hopefully a good sign that she is otherwise occupied...

chezziejo Wed 03-Apr-13 23:16:27

Hope it's all gl

chezziejo Wed 03-Apr-13 23:22:36

Cussing this bloody phone

Hope it's all go

chezziejo Wed 03-Apr-13 23:25:56

Oh ffs. I have just done a 14 hour shift I'm knackered, got a poorly baby and this phone is pissing me right off. Nothing to do with the twerp operating it obviously. Anyway as I was saying hope it's all going amazingly well for you and this is the start of a wonderful happy relationship. You so deserve it smile

MushroomSoup Wed 03-Apr-13 23:33:38

What is TOTGA? And what on earth is Choco up to? Dirty little stop-out. She must know we're waiting.
Can we ground her?

bamboozled Thu 04-Apr-13 00:01:51

It's Thursday now.... Checking watch and tutting like my mum ....!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now