Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

can't sleep won't sleep 3

(1000 Posts)
KittyAndTheFontanelles Sun 24-Mar-13 01:45:36

over hear night owls grin. Unless we are somewhere else grin

KittyAndTheFontanelles Tue 09-Apr-13 21:08:56

My oh My! The bowtie is lovely....wink

Minimammoth Tue 09-Apr-13 21:14:29

Tailor is a bit yummy and flirty too. Counselling is tiring, but worth it, might have you up and down a bit though.
I am not really squeamish, But I always do as I am told -am a good girl I am- ( in the immortal words of Eliza) and Mrs said not to.

Midwife99 Tue 09-Apr-13 21:23:08

I've had shit loads of counselling in the past. I suffered from severe depression during my 3rd pregnancy & was under the perinatal psychiatry team for 2 years back in 2003-5. But it was hand holding during an abusive marriage. This time I don't feel depressed or even unhappy but I'd like to sort a few things out in my mind because if anything I'm a bit numb & still a bit confused about what I do & don't want. All v deep!! blush

Waves to all im here been nursing poorly dp whos poorly and who has a 04:30 shift am currently on sofa with steam going off me as bath was very hit my feet look like i have red socks on grin

Minimammoth Tue 09-Apr-13 21:46:38

Good for you for wanting to sort it out though. I have done quite a bit too. Shifted my beliefs about a bit, and was able to offload. I work in a related field too so it's ongoing in a way.

Minimammoth Tue 09-Apr-13 21:47:55

Hiya Stars. Poor feet poor DH. Wassup with him?

KittyAndTheFontanelles Tue 09-Apr-13 21:53:57

I'm glad you are out of the abusive marriage themidwife sad

KittyAndTheFontanelles Tue 09-Apr-13 21:56:16

Hi stars. I love a scalder grin

Kitty grin mini hes got block nose headache cough and a very smelly botty
wishes her nose was blocked

Either tommorrow or the next day a really big boss is comming up from london to audit it us. I am getting up a bit earlier so i can put smear make up on to give a good impression they keep going on about full time job etc getting nervous incase its just wishful thinking.

Feel like a swot sometimes as i ask anout so much stuff and other duties within the postroom.

Midwife99 Tue 09-Apr-13 22:06:40

Smelly botty Mr Stars?! Ewwww!!

I love a scalder too but plays havoc with cellulite apparently too late for me!

My abusive marriage ended 9 years ago - a dim & distant memory now. I'm a much stronger person now smile

Minimammoth Tue 09-Apr-13 22:09:21

Have you polished Tim and Trevor? Fingers crossed for permanent job for you. Make sure to point DH in the other direction. I often say that someone aught to invent charcoal filter underpants or butt plug

I know midwife i keep wanting to get my NBC suit on lol oh and hes just heating up 2 sauasage and bean pasties and will be putting them into bread rolls boak

Oh and hugs to you midwife my marriage ended 8 years ago and am stronger too though get a rare wibble sometimes but dp just gives me a massive hug

Lol mini hes sleeping on sofa tonight so not to disturb me at 3am when he wakes up for work ( he has to walk in) i have told your suggestion mini and he reckons i would melt those type of panties grin

And yes Tim and Trevor will be gleaming for inspection

Midwife99 Tue 09-Apr-13 22:18:31

Wot cos you're so damn hot Stars! wink

Excatly midwife grin right best off to sleep night all

MrsShrek3 Tue 09-Apr-13 23:59:55

night stars, good luck with Big Boss. Hi nocturnal ones smile just read everything. you've been busy here!

jynier Wed 10-Apr-13 01:27:58

MrsShrek3 - Don't wish to pry if you want some quiet time; hope that you're ok! Best wishes, x

jynier Wed 10-Apr-13 01:36:19

Camberwick Green was on the telly today; if you blinked, you missed it! Ade Edmonson's prog on ITV visited the famous jam factory in the next village to the north of us!

Midwife99 Wed 10-Apr-13 03:32:03

Ooooh shame I missed that - I love his programme!!

jynier Wed 10-Apr-13 03:42:41

I changed my IP and the digibox was installed today so have been playing with "catch-up."

The young chap who installed it was absolutely wonderful! Can't praise him enough!!! Insisted on hiding the lead under the carpet around my fireplace (didn't expect that!) and knelt down next to me to explain every detail of the new remote control and TV menu!

Midwife99 Wed 10-Apr-13 04:29:12

Ah good customer service for a change! grin

MrsShrek3 Wed 10-Apr-13 08:02:33

impressive. catch up telly is fab for nocturnal watchingwink

KittyAndTheFontanelles Wed 10-Apr-13 09:32:44

We slept till 9.O0 grin

What kind of program is Ade doing? It doesn't sound very punk rockhmm No longer anti establishment then?

<I love Ade>

This thread is not accepting new messages.