Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I don't know what to do for the best

(52 Posts)
Nirvana1999 Sat 23-Mar-13 23:04:44

Dh and I split up weeks ago, he was physically and emotionally abusive. He begged for me to take him back but despite his promises he hasn't changed sad I don't know what to do anymore. I can't afford to pay stuff when he's not here. I work FT but without him I struggle financially. I know I'm weak and pathetic. Putting up with being used as a punchbag for the sake of money. Even if we split the maintenance doesn't help towards my CC bills etc. what a mess. Any advice is appreciated.

Please be gentle, he's out at the pub with friends so I'm on a knives edge waiting for him to come home. I thought I'd post in here to maybe try and find some sort if hope.

Bitofadviceplease Fri 29-Mar-13 08:38:08

No advice I'm afraid but just wanted to say I'm thinking of you & hope it all works out for you xx

tribpot Fri 29-Mar-13 08:43:29

Thank god. I understand you are worried but you need only read back through this thread to remind yourself what it was like, waiting for him to come back from the pub and not knowing what comes next.

Talk to Women's Aid - they tweeted not long ago to say the helpline is open today.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now