Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Just told him I'm leaving......

(82 Posts)
mammadiggingdeep Fri 22-Mar-13 18:35:52

well, hoped I'd never be writing my own post like this sad

I have found he's cheated, pretty obvious and evidence too. He's denying even though it's clearly undeniable. Anyway, relationship was bad for a while so icing on the cake for me.

We are not married, been together 7 years, joint mortgage and 2 dc, 2years and one who is 8 months.

He is angry at the moment and is threatening all sorts.....selling house immediately, only dealing with access through solicitors etc. I wanted to keep it civil and reasonable.

What is the normal amount of access, I was thinking every other weekend and a night in week?? Isn't this usual? I'm main carer (do everything!!!), work 3 days but am on mat leave at moment. He works full time.

Please can you tell me what would happen if he did get solicitors involved??? Have any of you had similar experience of someone arguing about access before anythings even been sorted?!

ShipwreckedAndComatose Sun 24-Mar-13 21:18:05

Another day done. Am proud of myself

wine to you!

mammadiggingdeep Sun 24-Mar-13 21:28:00

Thankyou!! Xxx

badinage Sun 24-Mar-13 21:29:17

Another bit of evidence to disprove the myth that he loves his kids then eh?

Don't get into a text war with him.

It might be worth buying a cheap PAYG just for communication with him so your own phone isn't infected with this drivel. But stick to facts about the kids and the divorce and don't get into discussing the whys and wherefores of your relationship.

He shouldn't be coming into the house at all. Even a BF baby can be taken out for short times.

aPseudonymToFoolHim Sun 24-Mar-13 21:32:54

Sorry, not read whole thread, but just wanted to say that ime solicitor will suggest every other weekend and one eve in the week he doesn't have them.
But be aware that Legal Aid for divorce/family is due to run out at the end of this financial year.

saravalerie Sun 24-Mar-13 22:03:50

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

badinage Sun 24-Mar-13 22:04:24

hmm

StuffezLaBouche Sun 24-Mar-13 22:05:11

Oh dear.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now