Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

To be a weeny bit suspicious of DP going to work today?

(404 Posts)
TallDwarf Sun 17-Mar-13 11:09:26

DP owns his own company along with his business partner. He does sometimes work weekends but its always from home, today he has gone in to work in one of their popular city locations. It was a last minute plan that he announced on Friday. He said he needed a business meeting with his partner, but they're emailing each other every day and see each other at least once a week at work anyway so seemed a bit weird to give up a weekend day for this.

I've emailed him a couple of times this morning but not got a reply, but have had a text from him.

Am I reading too much in to nothing here? Just seems weird to go to work on a Sunday, text me but not read or reply to emails...?

TiggerWearsATriteSmile Thu 21-Mar-13 11:44:33

I read the start of this thread and just thought of you OP.
I'm sorry things turned out like they did.

Look after yourself.

Ruprekt Thu 21-Mar-13 19:00:55

Hows things TD?

digerd Fri 22-Mar-13 10:31:24

OP
What a lovely MIL you have. Hope she gave her son a right telling off.

Sorry sad

What a wanker.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now