Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

what would you do

(6 Posts)
tylersmummy12 Wed 20-Feb-13 16:21:38

We have a 13 month old baby and found out when i was 5months preg my bf cheated on me... This was with an ex who caused so much trouble wwhen we first got together we had dozen off agurements yet he still cheated and was gonna do it over and over... Now he accusing me of cheating. I admitted when i found out i was flirting with otheer lads but it never went futher than talking over facebook. Now shes back in contact saying hes meeting up ect hes saying he hasnt talked to he ect ect but he also said it for a year that he never cheated on until it all came out... I donno help??

CogitoErgoSometimes Wed 20-Feb-13 16:37:11

Personally, I think he's a lying cheat that has never cut ties with his ex & wouldn't know the truth if it hit him in the face. You were a fool to take him back the first time. Don't make the same mistake twice.

Dryjuice25 Wed 20-Feb-13 18:17:49

This man will cheat on you again and again.
He is projecting his behaviour, judging you by his own standards. You can't trust him. I wouldn't trust this guy at all.

What do you get out of this relationship?

you can't trust him. not the basis of a strong relationship.

AnyFucker Wed 20-Feb-13 18:37:15

Dump him

SorryMyLollipop Wed 20-Feb-13 18:45:32

What would I do? Get rid. Things are hardly likely to improve.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now