Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Second date

(81 Posts)
ConfuzzledMummy Mon 18-Feb-13 19:23:37

I recently met a man and were seeing each other. On Saturday we went out to an Italian and had a few drinks. He admitted after he's a bit skint so I suggested we stay in this Friday and watch a film or something. Is this a bit weird to do considering its only our second date?

ConfuzzledMummy Tue 19-Feb-13 22:14:55

Its nice to hear some success stories where money isn't the be all and end all of a relationship!

ImperialBlether Wed 20-Feb-13 00:14:16

Hey, I didn't mean it was! Just there are so many cases of men on dating sites thinking their very existence is everything that's needed by a woman and hey, if the woman wants them that much, they can pay for everything, too.

Maybe a spell on a dating site would make things clearer for you, AF! You wouldn't bloody believe it, I promise you.

AnyFucker Wed 20-Feb-13 00:18:28

I can believe it smile

ConfuzzledMummy Thu 21-Feb-13 20:07:21

Update: He's asked me round to his and he's going to cook for me tomorrow night smile

AnyFucker Thu 21-Feb-13 20:18:01

that's nice

have a good time

take only a bottle of wine (and your libido..)

ConfuzzledMummy Thu 21-Feb-13 21:12:29

My libido will be well and truly tucked up...AF arrived yesterday sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now