Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I am so cross .... But really don't know where to start!

(11 Posts)
annieatno4 Tue 05-Feb-13 16:14:15

Well checked bank ac today - and a payments gone in but not for the court ordered amount!!

Back to the solicitor tomorrow!!!

What's wrong with him

annieatno4 Mon 04-Feb-13 18:50:27

Also clam - I didn't get a message - just when I checked my bank account!!!

When he started underpaying me before Christmas , I asked him for a letter for social welfare as my social welfare payment , DD grant, legal aid etc were assessed on the previous amount he was paying me. But I didn't even get the curtesy of that! Very helpful whilst Iam doing the lions share of bringing up the children

annieatno4 Mon 04-Feb-13 18:46:30

Thanks for the replys!

Ds has just told me the girlfriend asked Liam if he wanted to live with Father full time!!
And that when he is late picking him up ( most weeks - can vary from 30 mins late to 3 hours) he complains that I have not fed him!
Most times I do feed him --- but it would seem everything is my fault

clam Mon 04-Feb-13 09:58:25

I'm wondering if he sends shirty texts to the mortgage company, telling them he's underpaying this month as he fancies going off on a jolly with his girlfriend. I'm sure they'd be happy to sub him, as he's expecting you to.

AbigailAdams Mon 04-Feb-13 09:39:39

I think you did good telling him it is his relationship with DD to sort out, his responsibility. Disengage now and just keep repeating it if he keeps up with this shit.

Have a few stock replies too when he inevitably starts giving you shit about payments for his child.

RivalSibling Mon 04-Feb-13 07:58:13

So your ex- fails to tell his daughter that her grandmother is ill and its your fault that she's angry with him? Idiot.

annieatno4 Sun 03-Feb-13 23:45:40

Well today has got worse.
Exh sent a text to me and dd - telling us both off for DD being rude to him at the hospital yesterday!

dd is now an adult - her and ex h have not spoken for most of the 2 years he's been gone - so why now is it my responsibility!!

I have to him that it's his relationship to sort out.

God Iam so fed up of him

annieatno4 Sat 02-Feb-13 20:46:45

Yep having a cheeky vodka here!!!

purplewithred Sat 02-Feb-13 20:26:53

Thank goodness you dumped him. Lucky and sensible woman, award yourself wine.

annieatno4 Sat 02-Feb-13 20:24:17

So lets try basic sentences !!!

Took my exh to court last week for maintenance - we have had missed payments ( to take new girlfriend on holiday to france) and lowered amounts.
I self represented at court - he didn't turn up and the judge awarded me what I wanted .

Now he has spent this last week losing his rag via text about all this - and his mother in seriously ill in intensive care and he didn't think to say!!!

Iam at a loss

annieatno4 Sat 02-Feb-13 20:09:04

That's it really.....

Have been separated nearly 2 years ... Ex h has been a total wanker ... Messing me around with money etc.

My ex mil has been very ill - in intensive care since Thursday - and the kids were told. ... Today!!! Kids 15 and 20 so old enough to know..

There's more to this - but can't formulate the words yet so in the meantime - AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH

Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now