Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Ex is a prick

(174 Posts)
Lovingfreedom Fri 01-Feb-13 18:17:48

I know I know...I've said it before...anyone interested in a thread where you can just say things like 'my ex is a prick' and other people say 'yeah so is mine'? I've tried wine and I've tried chocolate...but it's just not helping. He's not doing anything illegal, dangerous or frightening...just being self-righteous, entitled, irritating and generally... a prick..

kalidanger Sat 09-Feb-13 19:34:02

Smothered I hooted grin

ninja Sat 09-Feb-13 22:24:40

I replied I'm good just been eating tons of crisps SMOTHERED in mayonnaise.

grin[ grin

BesameBesame Sat 09-Feb-13 23:02:39

Is it ok to say that ex is a huge prick with a teeny cock or has that been said already? (but in my case it's true, I swear)

kalidanger Sat 09-Feb-13 23:05:33

I think we can be repetitive if we want Besame ExMrLeCerc's got a weeny one, if I recall correctly.

TisILeclerc Sat 09-Feb-13 23:20:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

kalidanger Sat 09-Feb-13 23:21:54

grin

marryinhaste Sun 10-Feb-13 08:50:27

Another visit from prick last night. I somehow managed to not let him get to me this time, and mainly just laughed at what a prick he is.

My favourite bit was when he told me he'd been to get himself checked out at the drs and found out he had a bladder infection (I did have to ask whether he'd got a full body scan this time, couldn't resist grin ). He looked at me accusingly - this is the man who got the female petrol station attendant's number on his way to work when we were together - and said the doctor told him that the woman he got it from had kids and drank too much wine and that I should drink more water and juice grin grin grin

nurseneedshelp Sun 10-Feb-13 09:13:26

My favourite word is "knob head" I repeatedly said it last week whilst in court giving evidence against my knob head ex for all the vile things he has done to us!

Knob heaf

nurseneedshelp Sun 10-Feb-13 09:13:49

My favourite word is "knob head" I repeatedly said it last week whilst in court giving evidence against my knob head ex for all the vile things he has done to us!

Knob head-I love it!!

nurseneedshelp Sun 10-Feb-13 09:14:20

Love it that much I've pressed the post button twice!

ninja Sun 10-Feb-13 14:05:00

marryinhaste he sounds far more needy than a child!

Saying that when ExH left (initiated by him in the end, butI think he thought I'd beg for him to not leave - not this time!)

1) He stayed in the house for 6 months - for 6 weeks of this the house was in my name and I was paying all the bills and he was still sleeping in the master bedroom with me on the floor in the boxroom -

2) he didn't have the courage to tell his Mum despite visiting her (in Ireland) twice (and he swore my 9 yr old DD1 to secrecy angry)It wasn't until I spoke to her on the phone and she said that he'd been sleeping in the back room hmm that I told her and finally suggested that I should have MY bed back

3) even then he threatened to come back at 3am and get in with me

4) He took 3 months sick off work saying he wouldn't be able to concentrate at work when things needed doing to his new house (he didn't do them, just made cups of tea for the workman) and I ended up having to go round and paint DD1's room. I'd also bought the kids beds so that they could stay there

5) He then worked for 6 months (well he took about a month off in that time) and took voluntary redundancy and now 9 months later is only doing a few shifts!!

There's no reason why he can't work. He tells me that he has no money to pay for the kids to do stuff but has the full Sky package and has been on about 7 holidays (involving plane journeys) in the last 12 months!!!

He spends his free time making life hard for me (sabotaging holidays, not answering texts and e-mails that are important and sending me insulting ones when not, saying stuff in front of the kids ......)

Sorry - got that off my chest now!!

None of it is major stuff, but it's just total knob head, prickish and twat badgery behaviour!

(and his ball were longer than his dick grin)

It wasn't unt

littlemisssarcastic Sun 10-Feb-13 18:54:41

My ex is the biggest and baddest prick out of all of the pricks out there!!

And I was a total mug for staying with him for so long

He left me within 5 weeks of moving in, to go back to an xgf who then began emailing me vile stuff and silent phoning me all during the night.
He came back and then over the next few years left another 4 times to go back to same xgf.
We made an agreement that he would pay rent, council tax and monthly bills, while I would pay for the things you could see immediately food, petrol, his cigarettes.
He didn't have a car so used mine to get to and from work, and I just kept filling it up with petrol while he drove it around.
He didn't pay any of the rent/council tax/bills while he was here, so all in all, he left me £18000+ in debt.
He was violent.
He was EA.
He always made sure I had no money and you couldn't even treat him without him taking the fucking piss, a chinese takeaway always ended up costing at least £30 just for him, because of course I was paying, thinking he was paying his share.
He gambled.
He lied.
He stole money and goods from me and pawned them, money and goods from DS and pawned them, money from DD.
He chatted up women online and then went to meet them at my expense without telling me.
He embellished what I had confided in him, then told people who I mentioned when I had spoken to him in confidence.
He kicked my door in.
He called the police on me whenever I went out without telling him where I was going, saying I had MH issues and was not safe out on my own, even though this was not true.
He threatened to drop DD once because I couldn't take her from him immediately.
He left DD in the middle of a room I was sorting out, with all manner of things surrounding her and fucked off out because I wasn't showing him 100% of my attention!!
He has paid about £700 maintenance in 4 years and has stolen £800 more from me in that time.
He has never maintained contact with DD, and has left her waiting at the window for hours.
He tells everyone who will listen that I am evil, vile, nuts, crazy, not mentally fit to look after a child, yet he has never looked after DD on his own.
He has made numerous unsubstantiated allegations to SS, just to piss me off.
He accused my DS of sexually abusing DD, which was again unfounded.
He calls the police to come and check DD is safe with me, yet ignores her for up to a year when he meets someone new.
He convinced one gf to support him in his quest for residency, and between them, they made so many allegations to SS that I seriously wanted to fucking emigrate.
He refuses to have contact with DD so I can work, yet looks after his gf's DS and wont contribute anything financially, so I am constantly on my arse money wise and am stressed and I honestly think I will die in shitloads of debt.
He even threatened my friends with a gun, which they thought was real, but which was a BB gun.
He wiped green snot on the underside of my sofa cushions and left it to go hard.

Yes, he cooked. Yes, he cleaned. Yes, he was a hands on dad when he was here with DD.

But, he always made sure he cooked enough for 10 people, hence increasing the food bill, rang endless mobiles, just to chat, rang 0902 numbers when I was working evenings, and he could use a 500ml bottle of kitchen cleaner in a day, and I'm sure it was so I had to buy more!!!

angry angry angry angry angry

littlemisssarcastic Sun 10-Feb-13 19:00:24

All the little things add up.

He could go without cigarettes all day if I had no money for any, which was usually on my payday (weekly pay) and he'd have to wait until I got back from work to give him cigarettes.

When I handed over 40 cigs, he would go into the garden and smoke 30 in one evening (3-4 hours), even though he only had a 20 a day habit at most.

It really was as if he was deliberately doing every single tiny thing he could to squeeze as much money out of me as humanely possible.

Prick!!

ninja Sun 10-Feb-13 19:04:37

wow that's a long list of awful behaviour, you must be so happy to be rid.

I love that you've included the snot wiping at the end.

How long have you been free?

littlemisssarcastic Sun 10-Feb-13 19:12:38

I am happy now. grin

Yes, the snot wiping was particularly gross, but because I have some dignity, I didn't spread it around after we split. He, OTOH, has told new gf's things about me that I would really rather he didn't tell anyone, gynae (sp) problems I had that I had hoped he'd keep to himself, but alas that is who he is, at least he can't find out anything new and has to keep recycling the same old shite to new gf's because that's all he's got. grin

We have been split for 4 years now, but I suppose I am still angry at him because he has just dumped it all on me and moved on, and to add insult to injury, calls police and SS as often as he can and makes out I am the shit one.

He has, and continues to make my life difficult.

That's the price I suppose he is making me pay for having DD with him, even though it was him who was the driving force behind having a child.

Varya Sun 10-Feb-13 20:11:25

UK is chock full of these prix.

TisILeclerc Wed 13-Feb-13 22:54:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ninja Wed 13-Feb-13 23:09:27

Tis sad

Mine (with the balls bigger than his dick) has actually been more amiable (although still hasn't answered my e-mail about the time around his holiday with the kids) - however, he did ask if I could pack for the kids to go to Ireland with him for 4 night.

He ends up with all the clothes at his (as I return school uniform each week) so I end up having to buy more and more and now he's incapable of packing.

He's trying to get me to come back from my trip with the kids to do it angry

Nothing serious, just a twat

kalidanger Wed 13-Feb-13 23:24:50

I'm forgetting about mine. Thank god we don't have DCs. I went out with a friend tonight and he asked if I'd heard from X and I was like 'Who? Oh' smile

Lovingfreedom Wed 20-Mar-13 19:03:09

...ex hopes that the kids don't grow up thinking that their mum cared more about work than them and that they are 'latch-key' kids...???

Aw...no, would be a lot to deal with on top of knowing thinking that their Dad is an adulterous, manipulative, cock-lodger...eh??

Am I too late?!

My ex is a complete prick!

He told me he was moving abroad, so I moved closer to family since the only reason I'd stayed was for the dcs to be near their dad. Once I'd moved he announced he was moving abroad because I'd stolen the dcs away from him!

He's decided that ds1 (14) is now a mate and not a son, and gives him beers with his (ex's) mates and f's and blinds with him. He confided in him all about his break up with his gf and his recent health problems. And ds1 feels responsible for his happiness sad

He's conveniently forgotten everything he put me and the dcs through. The EA of us all. The rape. The sexual assault. All never happened. The reason I left him (according to him) is because my expectations are unreasonable and I am incapable of being happy.

New dp is great and we are very very happy smile

That felt good!

threebats Wed 20-Mar-13 20:12:31

I'm in too! My ex is a prick - a great example of being a prick...
'What do you mean you need child support? I think you'll find I gave the children quite enough money when we were all living together - did I not provide towards the children then? Well, did I not? You're just bitter, you just want, want, want don't you? I was warned about this when we split - my mother told me you'd become a bitch!'
LOL!
He really, actually text me all that.... I kept it on my phone for ages and pulled it up when I needed a laugh...

Lovingfreedom Wed 27-Mar-13 23:15:21

So last week prick ex emails me saying he hopes for my sake the kids don't look back on being latch key kids when they are with me (they are in for a while after school til I get back, mainly playing with friends or watching tv). Today I find out that not only has he sent kids to his parents for third of his weekends in a row, but that they were left overnight on their own on Saturday night. My daughter is 15 and very responsible but I wouldn't leave her overnight....and they were in a house that's not their own and with two dogs. Unbelievable. They could have stayed with me!! Ex and his family would rather leave them alone though than risk me having an extra days access??

Lovingfreedom Wed 27-Mar-13 23:16:48

About 70 miles from home too and in a town where they don't know anyone in case if emergency. This is nuts.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now